39 down, 25 to go (pics)

Options

Replies

• kstone88
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration! Reading your story brought tears to my eyes, it sounds so much like me. I just re-started my weight loss journey this week after many failed attempts over the past few years. Reading these success stories is what motivates me the most. Being reminded everyday that I am not alone and that there are so many before me that have done this and I can do it too. You look great, Good luck with your last 25!
  • amm703
    amm703 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job, I look forward to being able to report the same thing
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep at the hard work!
  • k121777
    k121777 Posts: 306
    Options
    THANK YOU for sharing this with us. Very inspirational!
  • cnrmad3268
    cnrmad3268 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look amazing keep up the good work and once you get there maintain.
  • drivett1
    drivett1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations-You should be so proud of yourself.
    You look great and you probably feel fantastic.
  • EbonyK
    EbonyK Posts: 92
    Options
    great job!
  • SDawgW
    SDawgW Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration! Reading your story brought tears to my eyes, it sounds so much like me. I just re-started my weight loss journey this week after many failed attempts over the past few years. Reading these success stories is what motivates me the most. Being reminded everyday that I am not alone and that there are so many before me that have done this and I can do it too. You look great, Good luck with your last 25!

I like to take comfort in knowing that I'm not alone. You're not alone. We are all in this together.

I also draw strength from knowing that this IS supposed to be hard. I am staring the challenge in the face and I absolutely REFUSE to let it win.

If it was easy, we'd all be skinny. :wink:
  • andy1591
    andy1591 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Omg. You look so fantastic! Keep up the good work! You're an inspiration to me!
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Keep it up :)
  • determined2lose89
    determined2lose89 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look absolutely fantastic. Congrats on your progress so far and all the best to your ultimate goal!
  • xMarisaJeanx
    xMarisaJeanx Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!! Keep up the great work!!
  • KimsWeightloss
    Options
    Thank you so very much for being a great inspiration!!!
    I loved reading your story.
    XOXO
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! Thanks so much for sharing!
  • NewCyn
    NewCyn Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Awesome Progress and your legs look like pure muscle in your current pics. Keep it up and Thanks for your sharing your story. You have inspired me!
  • vickie28
    vickie28 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thank - you !! And you look amazing :) Been struggling for the last 5 yrs or so w.w. on and off , weight up & down ( a little - then way back up ) , found this site Tues. & I'm loving it ! Plus all the stories of success help so much.
    So thank -u again, and good luck with the Marathon -- I have no doubt you will accomplish this too :)
  • JenMK4678
    JenMK4678 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!

Way to go for sticking with it!

You must have a really good support system.

Good luck with next 25 lbs.
  • sunshinel397
    Options
    You look amazing and very fit. You must feel awesome. Great job!:smile::smile:
  • kimsue123
    kimsue123 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW!!!! So inspirational!!!
  • chickidoo1121
    chickidoo1121 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    WOW....this is very inspiring! Thank you so much for sharing your story. It has inspired me. I have battled with my weight for some time now and it is hard but if we put our minds and hearts to it...it can be done. When we fall off we just have to get back up again. Thanks again for your story...keep it up!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!