Options

Replies

• hillybilly007
    Options
    Thank u so much 4 sharing pic. & your story u look awesome:happy:
  • AriannaTiyen42
    AriannaTiyen42 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Great Job! You look SO much younger in the after pics.
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    What a difference! Thanks for sharing your story and pics!
  • SDawgW
    SDawgW Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Awesome Progress and your legs look like pure muscle in your current pics. Keep it up and Thanks for your sharing your story. You have inspired me!

:flowerforyou: *BLUSH* Far from it, but thanks! I'm getting there!!! :smile:
  • SDawgW
    Options
    Thank - you !! And you look amazing :) Been struggling for the last 5 yrs or so w.w. on and off , weight up & down ( a little - then way back up ) , found this site Tues. & I'm loving it ! Plus all the stories of success help so much.
    So thank -u again, and good luck with the Marathon -- I have no doubt you will accomplish this too :)

You CAN and you WILL do this. Just be honest with yourself and give it your all. Good luck!
  • doctor_mike
    Options
    Impressive....nice work....
  • hwjssc
    hwjssc Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Great Job...you look great:)
  • Southernsister
    Southernsister Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    You look amazing...great work.
  • sickerhausen
    sickerhausen Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    thank you for your weight loss journey you look amazing you are right we can only control what we do to ourselves thank you
  • teresabreeding
    teresabreeding Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • lonishaw
    lonishaw Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I love this. Thanks so much. I am just starting out and read all the success stories to keep me motivated. I keep telling myself I will have my own success story soon. Thanks for sharing, it helped me.
  • SDawgW
    Options
    I love this. Thanks so much. I am just starting out and read all the success stories to keep me motivated. I keep telling myself I will have my own success story soon. Thanks for sharing, it helped me.

*SO* glad...it was the main reason for sharing. :flowerforyou:
  • CROCKETT1
    CROCKETT1 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!!
  • shedntonePHAT
    Options
    Amazing! This is beyond inspiring. Please do another post on the next 25lbs, I plan to complete the same. Wow you have driven me, because my numbers look very similar and I've also had 2 c-sections. Amazing girl!
  • MollyRedinger
    MollyRedinger Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow you have inspired me to get back on the workout wagon! You look GREAT! Thanks for posting
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! all the hard work is paying off! keep it up
  • CDresp
    CDresp Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are proof that the adage "Never give up" does work!!!
  • Taratweedy
    Options
    You are an inspiration to me as I am 38 (turning 39 in July), 5'4":smile: and I weight 161.3 (lost 2 pounds since Monday). You look great but only being 2 pounds lighter than me, I don't feel like I look as good as you! Keep it up!
  • allsewnup13
    Options
    you look awesome!!! what a great accomplishment so far, keep up the good work!!!!
  • lauras777
    lauras777 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    great job!! Keep up the good work!

14876319.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!