35 pounds - can't see a difference!

Options

Replies

• Shantre
    Shantre Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I see a difference! Plus you look way younger!
  • TanyaCurtis
    Options
    Ok u can definitely see a difference, u even look younger and way healthier!! Good Job!! <3 It's only cause it's u that u don't notice much. We tend to be hard on ourselves and not see the real picture!! Ur looking Beautiful ;) Oh and i just read someone else's post.... definitely don't go by the scale to tell u ur accomplishments, measuring is the best and most accurate way by far!!
  • luvmycandies
    luvmycandies Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I see a huge difference in your face especially. Keep up the good work. I am so jealous. I want to lose 35 pounds. !!
  • my2miracles9902
    Options
    I see a difference!!! Keep up the good work!!! ;0)
  • gurugeorge
    Options
    Hey I definitely see a difference! By the way any single girls out thee looking fo an Oxford engineering graduate and MD in training? drop me line at gurugeorge@doctors.org.uk with a piccie, im 31 by the way
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    i can see the difference...im proud of u ..don't get discourage this process takes time...and as i can see u are doing wonderfully. so proud of u .
  • Kassielin13
    Options
    Do me a favor and go look in that mirror again Lol Look at your face! I can see a huge difference in your face, neck, forearms and hands. Just don't get discouraged. As heavier people, we often get stuck in a mode of seeing our self as the big person. Even after my weight loss, I still tend to look for clothes in my old size. I know you and I are not alone on the feeling. Just continue to keep your head held high and strive to reach your goal.
  • coleblu13
    coleblu13 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    There is definitely a difference! Your doing it so don't freak out if you don't "SEE" it right away. In 15 more lbs your will notice a huge difference just be patient and remember every day is improving the quality and quantity of your life.
  • gurugeorge
    Options
    congats!
  • stephj69
    Options
    I see a difference too! Keep up the good work!
  • smileybooliz
    smileybooliz Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Yes, I can see your results!! Your skin looks clearer and healthier in your after pictures too!!! Must come from eating good food. Great job!! :flowerforyou:
  • hsk1019
    hsk1019 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Congrats, keep it up and you can see it!
  • MooMooMoose
    MooMooMoose Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    There is a 35 lb difference!! I can definitely tell especially in your face. Don't get discouraged. If you start to fall off the wagon buy yourself a new blouse or get a new hair do-something to make you feel good!
  • Seximomof3
    Options
    Hang in there! You're really doing a great job. I've often felt the same way and criticized myself all the time. You can really see the loss in your face, neck area below your jaw line and chin, as well as in your arms/wrists and hands. It's sometimes hard, but try not to be so hard on yourself...as I say this to you, I am also speaking to myself because I to at times need to be reminded of the same. By never giving up and never giving in, you will continue to make progress and will soon see the results for yourself. What I do is pick one or two outfits that I want to get back into and try them on every 2 months or so. This helps motivate me by seeing that I'm that much closer to my favorite clothes and the old me. Keep your head up and embrace the new you...:smile:
  • Lynjwatson
    Options
    I can see a difference in your face and arms. Your skin looks great and you look younger. Keep up the great work.:
  • Melmade
    Melmade Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I sure can see a difference! In your face and arms for sure! That's a great start!!! Keep it up!:flowerforyou:
  • AlaskaStone
    AlaskaStone Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    As many people have said before, I can definitely see the difference, especially in your face. Keep it up!
  • aochoa123
    aochoa123 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger now. Hang in there you will begin to see a world of difference. It takes time just know that you are doing this for you and your health.
  • lauripoynter
    lauripoynter Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference! We are definately hardest on ourselves. Keep up the great work, it will pay off!
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    Big difference in your face sweetie. Keep going hun. Wishing you every success !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!