Woo hoo...No more 2 in front of my weight

Options
I weighed a day early...just couldn't help myself..I am offically out of the 200's and I NEVER want to see that number on my scale again.

~~~~~~Doing the happy dance~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:tongue::tongue: :tongue:

Replies

• watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I weighed a day early...just couldn't help myself..I am offically out of the 200's and I NEVER want to see that number on my scale again.

~~~~~~Doing the happy dance~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:tongue::tongue: :tongue:
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOSH, GIRL!!!! You better be tooting your horn!!! CONGRATS!!!:flowerforyou:
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    Believe me I know how you feel having done that recently myself.

Congratulations!:flowerforyou:
  • watch48win
    Options
    Thank you!!!

I can't beleive that I've lost 27 lbs since Jan 2!

For all you newbies out there......This works! Don't give up!:drinker:
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!! I did the same thing a couple weeks ago. Feels so nice doesn't it? Keep up the great work!!
  • pfisher
    pfisher Posts: 28
    Options
    Congrats to you!!!
    can I ask what your workout is like? I have been here since Feb. and have only lost 2 lbs. I eat 1200 cal. Thats alot less then what I ate before, plus I am exercising more. Any hints
    Thanks
  • NurseBarb
    NurseBarb Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's incredible!! I hope I can say that too by the end of the year!

YOU GO!!!!! You big loser!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome congrats!!!!! i cant wait to get there too!!!!
  • abetterme
    abetterme Posts: 393
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I am looking forward to that day also but I have 34 more pounds before I get there.
  • bert1666
    bert1666 Posts: 4
    Options
    Awesome! Outstanding! Way to go! You're in inspiration to all of us:smile:
  • watch48win
    Options
    Congrats to you!!!
    can I ask what your workout is like? I have been here since Feb. and have only lost 2 lbs. I eat 1200 cal. Thats alot less then what I ate before, plus I am exercising more. Any hints
    Thanks

to be honest I get on the elliptical a couple of times a week for about 15 mns each. I'm a claims adjuster, so I seem to be going all day long, and stay really busy.
    Next week I plan on starting sit-ups and getting back on the Bowflex for strength training.
  • laurae
    laurae Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I find that the less pounds you need to lose, the slower it comes off. What kind of workouts do you do? I think it is important to do a good balance of both cardio and strength training. I used to only do cardio (step aerobics) and found it hard to lose weight (I only needed to lose about 10 - 15). Then about 7 years ago I started trying The Firm workouts and found that increasing my muscle mass helped me to burn more calories and thus lose more weight. I had lost 25 pounds in 4 months. Since then I have slower put some back on due to poor eating habits (that's why I signed up with myfitnesspal). I workout at home and use DVD/VHS as guides. My all-time favorite is Cathe (www.cathe.com).:smile:

This reply was for pfisher - I didn't know how to quote until it was too late! I figured out how to edit!
  • watch48win
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I am looking forward to that day also but I have 34 more pounds before I get there.

You can do it too! I haven't been out of the terrible 2's since........sad...I can't remember! LOL
  • slimsuccess
    Options
    All right! Good job. I know how you feel. Reaching onederland is a great milestone.:smile:
  • mommyskis
    mommyskis Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Way to go!:flowerforyou:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!!!!! can't wait to get there myself!!!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,131 Member
    Options
    I'll happy dance with you now, but on Sunday (well not THIS Sunday - no Nascar) but on Sundays in general until November - I'll be dancing with Jeff. Sorry.

24 Fan :glasses: (but still glad you hit the 100's)

Cheryl
  • Me_Im_2b
    Me_Im_2b Posts: 165
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! Your story makes me really start to believe it can happen for me. Thanks!
  • pfisher
    pfisher Posts: 28
    Options
    I find that the less pounds you need to lose, the slower it comes off. What kind of workouts do you do? I think it is important to do a good balance of both cardio and strength training. I used to only do cardio (step aerobics) and found it hard to lose weight (I only needed to lose about 10 - 15). Then about 7 years ago I started trying The Firm workouts and found that increasing my muscle mass helped me to burn more calories and thus lose more weight. I had lost 25 pounds in 4 months. Since then I have slower put some back on due to poor eating habits (that's why I signed up with myfitnesspal). I workout at home and use DVD/VHS as guides. My all-time favorite is Cathe (www.cathe.com).:smile:

This reply was for pfisher - I didn't know how to quote until it was too late! I figured out how to edit!
    Hi Cathe
    I walk 30 min a day, just started back on the eliptical (15 min). I also do 1 pilates class, 1 body sculpting class a week. Plus weight train about 20 min 3 days. I think I am getting an an all around work out. Any adive from anyone would be great. :ohwell:
    Thanks
  • winwin
    winwin Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I find sometimes if I just can't find the motivation to do a regular workout, I put on my headphones and some good rockin' music and find a room away from anyone that doesn't like to hear caterwaling, let her rip and move it for half an hour.

Anyone remember the twenty minute workout that used to be on t.v. (don't know if it is anymore) but I incorporate some of those moves into the dancing. Especially bringing my knees up to my chest, lots of swinging arms and don't forget those lunges.

I love this stuff! :laugh: