• getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    What a change

Congrats
  • bslic
    bslic Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    wow you look awesome....a beauty before and simply stunning after. Congrats!!!
  • Aurelina
    Aurelina Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness! Wow! Beautiful before, but wow-now!
  • bmstxcc
    bmstxcc Posts: 16
    Options
    You look great, thanks so much for sharing and inspiring me! I think the advice you gave about food is great, I realized that my demon is bad food choices and that I need to tackle first and foremost. Congrats again!
  • dylansuppiah
    dylansuppiah Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous. You must have always known that when you were grossly overweight before, that you weren't being the real you!
  • jmcadam2
    Options
    Well done
  • jannah22
    Options
    WOW! Incredible tansformation! You were already gorgeous, but you look much healthier and YOUNGER now! :)
  • Melmade
    Melmade Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

The first couple of months I didn't even worry about exercise.... my goal was to get my eating spot-on. My doc had told me that you don't exercise to lose weight......... you change your eating to lose weight so that you can exercise. I took it to heart. I told myself that my only "job" during those months was to really change how I was eating...... after I got into that habit I started integrating the exercise back in which I was ready for because I was feeling better all around. Overall I have stuck to a diet of about 1300-1400 calories a day - and try to eat a minimum of 80 grams of protein....... I've been doing a lot of running and now incorporating some good weight lifting. My biggest complaint now is that I have loose skin on my stomach which I don't know if I should blame on my kids..... my weight gain.... or maybe a little of both? But I'm hoping that I'm young enough that with some dedication it will *snap back* ?
    [/quote]

It may "snap back" a bit. Mine took a while but eventually it did tighten up pretty well. What I did was wear one of those stretchy things around my waist after having my son, and used liberal amounts of Mama Butter. Lots of it is genetics though, so you might speak with your doc about that. I'm sure you're keeping hydrated, so that helps.

You look fantastic!!! What an inspiration!!!!!
  • 1myfit
    1myfit Posts: 69
    Options
    Amazing! You look great!
  • sammywil
    sammywil Posts: 104
    Options
    I literally just did a double take and had to scroll back up to the first picture to make sure it was the same person! You look amazing!

I did exactly the same! Well done you look amazing!
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I literally just did a double take and had to scroll back up to the first picture to make sure it was the same person! You look amazing!

^THIS!!! You should be so proud of yourself. Don't stop! You're almost there!!
  • loufelleE
    loufelleE Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    This, gave back my motivation to continue this journey.
    Thank you :)
  • popchex
    popchex Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    What a change! You can see the progress so well. I think you are very pretty - both before and after! But you can see in the "after" that you are happier in yourself. :)
  • VAMommyAgain
    VAMommyAgain Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look fantastic!!!
  • gailellie
    Options
    you look awsome ...well done ... you have given me a bit more motivation :0)
  • asgard825
    asgard825 Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME--what an accomplishment !
  • Tia_N_Mac
    Tia_N_Mac Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    No need to feel silly after such hard work. You look great!
  • Famzav8
    Famzav8 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the good vibes everyone!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!