Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Before and After Pictures!!! "Let's Share them....

Replies

• I love looking at before/afters! You all look amazing!

tumblr_lx77d28rCX1qg43cko1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lum8uySvVr1qg43cko1_500.jpg
    tumblr_ltji0litaN1qg43cko1_500.jpg
  • DSCN3681.jpg

Photo87-1.jpg

photo1-1.jpg

Photo70-1.jpg

Umm...is it against message board regulations for me to say how hot this guy is?
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    DSCN3681.jpg

Photo87-1.jpg

photo1-1.jpg

Photo70-1.jpg

Umm...is it against message board regulations for me to say how hot this guy is?

He is beautiful!!! Hope we haven't all scared him off!
  • aerdna88
    aerdna88 Posts: 74 Member

what i have been doing since march... walking daily..
    oct24th2011.jpg

nov26th2011.jpg

dec20-2011.jpg

dec25-2011.jpg

You look absolutely phanomonal!!! GREAT JOB!!!
  • aerdna88
    aerdna88 Posts: 74 Member
    dec25-2011.jpg

That is incredible!!! ***standing ovation***
    STANDING OVATION HERE TOO!! WOW!! YOU TRULY ARE THE QUEEN OFMFP, INCREDIBLE!! STUNNING!! CONGRADS!! LOOK SO AWSOME, AND LOVE LOVE THE OUTFIT WITH WHITE HAT!!!

That was my fav too!! I am still like....WOW...!!!
  • Fantastic job! And this is a great idea to share the before and after pics!! :) Here's 2 of mine, sorry they still have my tumblr stuff all over them haha! The first one is from yesterday, the other from the end of December.

tumblr_lxczyuRDku1qj087e.png

tumblr_lx1wa2YGCD1qj087e.png

EDIT: ps- I'd love some new friends! I've been using different trackers all along but just started here! :)
  • Day3Cancun003-Copy-4.jpg

This was a few months ago...I am 15pds lighter and 4 pds to goal.....

AWESOME, YOU LOOK GREAT!
  • you look amazing
    :wink:
  • Scatterdragon
    Scatterdragon Posts: 225 Member
    Everyone has done so well!
  • JackieLM
    JackieLM Posts: 127 Member
    I just love before and afters... this time next year I hope to be posting my own. I have "tried" to lose weigh before but this time is different. It is a serious thing for me this time and I can't wait to be able to share my own success story. Congratulations to all of you on your amazing success! This is EXACTLY what I needed to see tonight.
  • rebeccagustafson
    rebeccagustafson Posts: 12 Member
    What an amazing transformation!! Thanks for sharing!!
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    DSCN3681.jpg

Photo87-1.jpg

photo1-1.jpg

Photo70-1.jpg

your from a notty to a hotty lol :blushing:
  • rebeccagustafson
    rebeccagustafson Posts: 12 Member
    Fantastic!!
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    My Name is Rachel Harvey and I am a Fitness Addict..lol ;) I have loss to date 156lbs in 13mths and this is Completely on my own, No Surgeries or Weightloss Fad Diets.. Here are a few of my Before and After Pictures Please Share yours as well, If you dont have any yet and need help Making a Before and After Picture, I would Be glad to Help you out.. Just inbox me.. Love you Bunches and So very Proud of you all.. "You Rock"

~Rachel~
    12-10-11ba-1.pngbac.pngblog-1.pngbef-2.png50ac5c3c-528b-42b3-a76f-b6f54552fa66-1.pngrachel_before_after-3.png
    f5e1d115-78c9-45a5-83fb-d40462328c7f-1.png

WOW you are a little minx arn't you,you look sooooo great well done honey :drinker:
    i hope i just look half as good as that when i finish! :flowerforyou:
  • Terri_74
    Terri_74 Posts: 90 Member
    Amazing pictures! Fab job everyone. These pictures are going to help motivate me along the way!!
    :smile:
  • you all look awesome!!
  • jillellice
    jillellice Posts: 16 Member
    I love seeing all of these pictures. They give me so much motivation! Congrats to you all on your success!
  • Spoomsister
    Spoomsister Posts: 7 Member
    I have just started in my fitness and weight loss journey and I can't wait to post my before and after pics. These are all such amazing inspiration. Thank you everyone for sharing!!!!!
  • Holy what a transformation you look incredible!!!!!!!!
  • You look amazing! Thanks for sharing your story with us :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!