11 Week ELIMINATION CHALLENGE

Options

Replies

• Pughey
    Pughey Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'M IN!!!!!!

Just registered with myfitnesspal today and ready to go. I do exercise but I need that push that you're talking about. Bring it on :)
  • Spunkykid578
    Spunkykid578 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. Let me know how.
  • kykybab
    kykybab Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would love to join.. Just don't know what I am getting my self in !!
    Kyla
  • mikonei
    mikonei Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    This looks like a great challenge. I just started logging calories again after a break and it would be great to have something like this pushing me ^_^ Sending a request now.
  • gingerdingo
    Options
    Count me in .Lets do this!!

14064276.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Bamagal36
    Options
    OK, Sheri869 How do I friend you? Right now I'm struggling trying to lose :cry:
  • nellyb2011
    nellyb2011 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Please add me to the list for the challenge. Thanks.
  • Bamagal36
    Options
    I see where to make my diary visible to friends but don't know how to make anyone a friend ..HELP :smile:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I have a ripped in 30 thread going if anyone is interested...
  • Sheri869
    Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I see where to make my diary visible to friends but don't know how to make anyone a friend ..HELP :smile:

I sent you a friend request - so it should show up at the top of your screen - just click on it and "accept" and I'll get you added.

Once you get on a team if you get through the first week - You just click on someones name and it gives you the option to friend them.

But if you need help - just message me and I'll be happy to help you - or send your teammates a message and they'll friend you so you just have to accept and then your in ;-)
  • losingme
    losingme Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    count me in adding u in a sec sheri xx
  • ChickenTuna
    ChickenTuna Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    count me in!!!!
  • Sheri869
    Options
    gotcha "losingme" - and chickentuna - btw you screen name made me laugh! Love it!
  • Sheri869
    Options
    Hello Everyone!

Here's what I have so far for people participating in the challenge. If you don't see your name then please send me a message letting me know I've missed you if you still want to participate.

As for those that posted early on but never sent friend requests to me...I don't have your name down in the challenge. Once you "friend" me I will add you.

Thanks to all for joining in! I hope this challenge gets you closer to your goals!!

First I'm listing all the people from my last challenge that are joining back up:

Midwestgirlz
    jellybean1971
    Fahrenholz01 (winner of the last challenge!!!!)
    mmellor
    KathyEarhart
    artweedie
    djthom
    anaknight
    michelejackson85
    missblondebliss
    librarynerd81
    suntoday
    theradler (finalist in the last challenge)
    krbn2
    k2quiere (finalist in the last challenge)
    and myself - sheri869

Those people listed above will be a big help to the new people coming in, as they know how the challenges and teams work so feel free to friend any of them to help you!! They are all awesome people and competitors!

New people I have so far....

lilfarm
    inge88
    Jackieb301
    thegirlcodie
    nisijam5
    amoment
    awoodwaring
    KasandraKrist
    feltogirl
    bubblesburst80
    hasenji
    couponsaver79
    Samantha64118
    nishchicky
    plomk1
    ingot81
    amandac72
    Janniebear
    Movie_geek
    Kent4j
    MLPC
    Samgramm
    RoniLou
    Mardill
    Stayceal
    Pughey
    CChel
    Vestarocks
    Mikonei
    Gingerdingo
    Nellyb2011
    bamagal36
    losingme
    chickentuna

The first week or 2 will be individual challenges to help me gauge your level and weights and see who is or isn't committed and it will help me keep the teams pretty even when I set them up. Then you will be put into teams after that. Once in your teams please friend everyone so you can use each other for support!!

For those still looking over the challenge...there is still time to jump in! Everyone is still welcome! I'll continue taking new people for the next few days.

Good Luck All!!
  • basenji
    basenji Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm on the list but as hasenji...should be basenji. Thanks! Excited about this!
  • mkhisd
    mkhisd Posts: 1
    Options
    I want to play, too! Count me in and consider me fired up!! WOOT! WOOT!
  • Bamagal36
    Options
    I figured it out.. thanks.
    I just hope I can get back to losing..I started Jan. 1, 2010. I go to TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensible) I'm pretty sure I'll be the big loser last year. I hope to reach my goal this year :happy: I live in a senior apt building & they is so much bad food going around.. we have games tonite & a tailgate party ( our way.) Monday...more food. Alabama is playing so hope they win for the championship..
    Good luck everyone..
    Dar
  • dionisea
    Options
    Would love to join is this still open?
  • ahjenny
    ahjenny Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I am interested.
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options