Options
    BEES!!!!!!
  • inammorata
    Options
    Open Water
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    My only fears are heights. I also feel uneasy around ants. Not just one or two, but when I see millions of 'em all over the place.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    never finding love.
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Never been in a relationship or been in love, so afraid I will always be alone :(
  • Still_Fluffy
    Still_Fluffy Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Losing my wife or my children.
  • taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    sprinklers :(
  • KarensBigAdventure
    Options
    Pain, being in Pain and letting Pain control my life, these fears consume me.
  • ahinescapron
    ahinescapron Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Failing at finishing my PhD and/or failing at being a good mom. I also fear that something bad will happen to one of my kids and I am afraid of cockroaches and crickets.
  • Dmarten
    Dmarten Posts: 19
    Options
    failing at everything i am responsible for, my kids, my business, my weight loss. being 100% on my own with my kids is terrifying, they are great kids, but 3 teenage boys can be trying at times. and lets face it , im just "the mom" to them , lol .
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Fear of not getting old

I don't want to die before my wife, my dad or my sister. They all depend on me in one way or another and I don't want to fail them. I don't know who could step up and be the caregiver. I don't want them to have to dispose of my stuff or try to figure out what to do with it. I've had to do that a couple times for others who have passed and its no picnic. I'm trying to make sure my affairs are in order and I'm working on decluttering. Why hang on to stuff when after all its just stuff? When you're gone that stuff becomes a burden for those left behind.

Since I'm only 51 and in relatively good health (according to my Doc) I suppose this fear is somewhat irrational. But it still won't hurt to get organized and prepared.

Anybody want an antique typewriter, a half-finished model of a tall masted sailing ship, or a drawer of old screwdrivers? LOL
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    Mice lol ... And failing at what I'm set out to do !!
  • Boring2Fit
    Options
    Death.

Not really the fact of dying but HOW it will happen and also, failure.
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Cancer

This is scary...I know because I have been there....:angry:
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Never finding true love and clowns

Don't worry-clowns are pretty easy to find because of their bright outfits and big shoes. :happy:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: