11 Week ELIMINATION CHALLENGE

Options

Replies

• Mardill
    Mardill Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hi Sheri689 - This is one of my favourite slogans.

"Instead of will power, use your 'won't power'!" :noway:

Thanks for starting up this challenge.:flowerforyou:
  • Janat60
    Janat60 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Not that techy for team leading & blogging, but I am an excellent cheerleader and encourager!!! I can't wait and have already lost 1 pound in 2 days!!! 59 more to go.
  • megandunn18
    megandunn18 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be in!!
    But I just have a couple questions...is the competition based solely on how many lbs. have been lost? What about body fat %? Also, are there any competitions on lifting and the types of workouts everyone has completed?

p.s. Sorry if this question has already been posted, but I didn't feel like looking through the 5+ pages of responses lol
  • Bamagal36
    Options
    Sheri689,
    I looked at your last challenge a little & realize this is out of my league.. I am 75 with a bad back & can't do the exercise the rest of U can even with pain pills.. i do good to walk 15+ minutes.
    It wouldn't be fair to my team. I'll just do what I'm able to do alone.
    Sorry if I gave U more work
    Dar
  • Secret2December
    Secret2December Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Let's see how this works. Count me in.:sad:

keri
  • Jessie43082
    Jessie43082 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join in
  • Sheri869
    Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be in!!
    But I just have a couple questions...is the competition based solely on how many lbs. have been lost? What about body fat %? Also, are there any competitions on lifting and the types of workouts everyone has completed?

p.s. Sorry if this question has already been posted, but I didn't feel like looking through the 5+ pages of responses lol

Here is the link to my blog which shows all the challenges for weeks 2 - 10 (I accidentally erased week 1)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Sheri869

My eliminations last time around were always - 1st - anyone who didn't complete a challenge and 2nd on - % of weightloss - which is how I'm judging again this time around.

The challenges this go 'round will be very similar to last time - so look it over and let me know if its something you want to do or not ;-)
  • Sheri869
    Options
    Sheri689,
    I looked at your last challenge a little & realize this is out of my league.. I am 75 with a bad back & can't do the exercise the rest of U can even with pain pills.. i do good to walk 15+ minutes.
    It wouldn't be fair to my team. I'll just do what I'm able to do alone.
    Sorry if I gave U more work
    Dar

Bamagal...
    No problem at all! I'll remove you from the list - but I truly wish you the best in your weightloss journey...I know you'll do great in your own way! ;-)
  • kristyann86
    kristyann86 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    would like to join. these last 23 lbs are fighting with me lol
  • vestarocks
    vestarocks Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I figured it out.. thanks.
    I just hope I can get back to losing..I started Jan. 1, 2010. I go to TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensible) I'm pretty sure I'll be the big loser last year. I hope to reach my goal this year :happy: I live in a senior apt building & they is so much bad food going around.. we have games tonite & a tailgate party ( our way.) Monday...more food. Alabama is playing so hope they win for the championship..
    Good luck everyone..
    Dar

I would love to have the American tailgate party experience. Don't think I'd be fessing up to my calorie intake that day.
  • pinkypittman
    Options
    I am new to this site and need to lose at least 90lbs this year . Please count me in, I am ready and committed ... YAY time to drop this weight! :happy:
  • chipdip83
    chipdip83 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to join the challenge, I love modivation
  • ruthiebabe78
    Options
    Oh...I'm so there! Any extra kick in the *kitten* is a blessing! I can't wait!
  • Fahrenholz02
    Options
    I would love to be a team leader. I am getting so excited!

Also, you have me as fahrenholz01 and it should be fahrenholz02 ;)
  • Sheri869
    Options
    I would love to be a team leader. I am getting so excited!

Also, you have me as fahrenholz01 and it should be fahrenholz02 ;)

Ooops sorry!! I will fix your name! And Thank you a ton for volunteering to be a team leader!!
  • Sheri869
    Options
    Just gonna post this again....Please "friend" me if you want to participate in the challenge. If you are not on the list and you want to be I need to have you in my "friend" list. Then you will be added. Thats just my way of being able to communicate with you and to know that you seriously want in the challenge.

Thanks and can't wait to get started with you all!!
  • Sheri869
    Options
    I think I got missed on the list. I'd still like to join.:smile:

Mrscanmore
    saw you posted twice so I'm sure you are dedicated to wanting to do the challenge - but still need a friend request - once you send me that I'll add you ;-) I'm sure you'll do awesome in the competition ;-)
  • darlavin
    Options
    I'm in sounds like a great way to kick start the new year :)
  • healthygirlforever
    healthygirlforever Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I want in! :) Sounds like fun!
  • Journey2bFit
    Options
    I am still getting used to this site. Took me a couple of days to figure out how to get back to the thread.

I love a good challenge, and I am competitive by nature. I just hope my body can keep up with my drive to compete. Just started exercising after several years of a relatively sedentary life. Been battling some very sore muscles which I have had to skip days to allow to heal. My biggest enemy in getting fit is my diligence and determination. I have 5 kids at home still, and one with special needs. I also work and tutor on the side. I can always find an excuse not to go to the gym, go walking, or do anything for myself. This time, I need to leave off the excuses and just get it done. I am going to turn 43 this year, and I am determined not to be in this same shape when I do.

14614262.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods