Options

Replies

• Jade1964
    Jade1964 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I started it today also!
  • wowsuzie
    Options
    I wanna join! I have the Ripped in 30 DVD so I'll be doing that but its pretty much the same as the 30DS...
  • strohst
    strohst Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    So cool im starting it on monday top!!! This will be my 2nd time the first time i got a neck injury and had to stop . Looking to stick with it . . . . Please feel free to add me as a friend!!!
  • lleabrooks
    lleabrooks Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I've had the DVD for some time now (along with about 20 others), but I haven't used it yet. I did "watch it", though. Looks fun!
  • naia16
    naia16 Posts: 35
    Options
    i just ordered it off ebay so i will be along for the ride just as soon as it gets here :) a question though..i'm not really familiar with it ( other than i've heard it really kicks your a@@). but i read where there are different levels. are the different levels all on the same dvd? i'm wondering because i read that AFTER i ordered it and i'm hoping that i haven't ordered the highest level by mistake.
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    YES!!! I have read so many posts with amazing before and after pictures. I can't wait. Burn baby, burn!
  • VonRockette
    VonRockette Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I bought it today and I'm starting monday! Feel free to friend me for support :)
  • luvs_choc8
    luvs_choc8 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I think I am going to give this a try again. I won't get the full 30 days in because I leave for Mexico in 24 which gives me the incentive to look a little better in that bathing suit. So let's get of the couch and get "shredding":laugh:
  • Ash_Dawn87
    Options
    I would love to join this group. I started Saturday though. & I'm doing every other day. The days I don't do the 30 day shred i'm walking. So far i'm on day 2 & wow i'm feeling it. :)`
  • Ash_Dawn87
    Options
    i just ordered it off ebay so i will be along for the ride just as soon as it gets here :) a question though..i'm not really familiar with it ( other than i've heard it really kicks your a@@). but i read where there are different levels. are the different levels all on the same dvd? i'm wondering because i read that AFTER i ordered it and i'm hoping that i haven't ordered the highest level by mistake.

yes.. all levels are on the same dvd! :)
  • CornbreadCountryFed
    Options
    I will start it with you! Wish me luck and good luck to you and all that are joining!
  • vadiane1
    Options
    Hello,

I did my first day today. Hurting, but in a good way. also going to do her ripped one as well. Thinking one in the morning and one after work. I would love to have some new friends who are doing this as well so if anyone would like to be friends let me know!
    Di
  • katiecass
    katiecass Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Where can I get this??? And what is the exact name of it???
  • juli3b2011
    juli3b2011 Posts: 77 Member
    Options

Got mine from Amazon, but saw it in Walmart yesterday for $9 and some change. I'm starting today. Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred.
  • jadelyndsey
    jadelyndsey Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I have had this dvd since christmas, attemped it about 5 times, and have yet to complete it! I only get about 15 minutes through level one and thats it, so I will do this with you (hopefully) :)
  • katiecass
    katiecass Posts: 5 Member
    Options

Got mine from Amazon, but saw it in Walmart yesterday for $9 and some change. I'm starting today. Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred.

Thank you!! I will be getting it!!
  • hlr1112
    Options
    I'm in too!!! The 30 day shred is always intimidating for me but my wedding is in April and I've got to really buckle down these last couple of months!!
  • clane86
    Options
    My wife and I are starting it (again) today. I am ready for Jillian to whip us back into shape!
  • stephlovesdan411
    stephlovesdan411 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I was planning on starting today anyway - maybe this little group is the motivation I need!
  • jms57
    jms57 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I started the 30 day shred last week and did 5 days of level 1! Intense! I moved onto level 2 today and man am I sore! Feels great!