women who wear mens clothes...

Options
haha I have to admit I'm guilty of doing this all the time..wearing mens clothes as womens fashion (: today I went to american eagle and picked up a plaid mens shirt in xs and the (guy) employee was giving me a hard time about it, haha! I don't think it's weird at all...who all here is guilty of doing this? (:

Replies

• christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I think if it fits and isn't baggy it's perfectly fine! now i am curious to see the shirt!
  • rmwinters
    rmwinters Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I think that men love it when you wear their clothes!
  • JackKsavestheday
    JackKsavestheday Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    ME!! but I dont think it's the same lol
  • meli1204
    Options
    I do I all the time!!! Especially when I am wearing something super feminine like a frilly skirt or under a maxi dress I will throw on one of my husbands button downs. And I am constantly stealing his t-shirts to work out in!
  • OnionCookie
    OnionCookie Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I love men's jeans and no one can tell they are mens. Being short its hard to find pants that actually fit. With men's jeans can get a length and waist measurement that fit me perfect. They're just like boyfriend jeans. XDDD
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    I like boxer briefs. They're comfy.
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Guilty!! I steal my Husband's clothes too! Sometimes when I buy them, I just tell myself they are for him, but I know better and so does he!
  • margaretmillen
    Options
    I wear men's shirts cuase they're comfy and sometimes men's pajama pants lol
  • V_Zanoudakis
    V_Zanoudakis Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    men's clothes are so much more comfortable!
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    haha I have to admit I'm guilty of doing this all the time..wearing mens clothes as womens fashion (: today I went to american eagle and picked up a plaid mens shirt in xs and the (guy) employee was giving me a hard time about it, haha! I don't think it's weird at all...who all here is guilty of doing this? (:
    I wear men's clothes all the time.
    Well, most of the time.....
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options

agreed, just to wear around the house :)
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I like how baggy the t shirts are up top for working out, but they suck in the hip width area. I always have to stretch them, but I only buy men's t shirts to work out in.

My DH is smaller than me so now wearing his clothes, LOL
  • paeli
    paeli Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    At my high weight I was guilty of wearing my BFs clothes, I realized I looked like a disaster and they only made me look even bigger than I was!

I love embracing girly clothes for fashion now that my confidence is way higher. Men's clothes are nice comfy clothes, my bf's shirts are PJ dresses for me now, lol.

I have always wanted to be one of those girls who looked CUTE wearing sorta baggy sweatpants and not just frumpy, hopefully i'll be there soon!
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options

agreed, just to wear around the house :)

Yep!
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    When my fiance was still 1200 miles away, I made him bring me a tee of his to keep so that it would remind me of him. No matter how many times I washed it, it still smelled like him <3 nearly two years later, I,have that one still plus another I stole. Both are all stained, torn, and washed out, but I still wear them around the house because it reminds me of a time when I didn't have the privilege of rummaging through his wardrobe :) Sometimes when I'm feeling a bit cheeky ill put on one of his dress shirts and nothing else :blushing:
  • toabetterlifestyle
    Options
    I wear my boyfriend's clothes often. I love relaxing in his boxers, and I love sleeping in his tshirts and hoodies! Oh, and his sweatpants are the most comfiest things ever!
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Oh God me me me! XD But....well, girl's clothes are just so damn tapered!! I just like how guy's clothing looks and fits...so comfy ^^ I'm also in love with plaid, but not the frilly/sparkly *kitten* plaid in the women's department haha. I love dress shirts also...I want to look better in them ^^ and yes I am wearing Hanes briefs at the moment <.< found them in my drawer LOL I think they're new ones my bro never wore XD
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Oh and on more on one occasion I've used the excuse that I needed a guy's shirt or whatever for my brother, who I said was my size XD ah, the stares...
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,692 Member
    Options
    It's kinda hot! Nothing wrong with a female wearing men's clothes as long as it's appropriate to.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • PedmomJill
    PedmomJill Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Not me. I'm girly I guess but I like clothes that fit and men's are just too boxy for me.