Foxy By Valentine <3

Options

Replies

• shortjules
    shortjules Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    So, Andrea asked me to post the mini challenge for Thursday so here it is....

25 Squat Rows
    25 Lunges with a bicep curl
    25 Kettlebell swings(you can use a dumbell if you don't have a kettlebell) How to do: Grab the kettlebell/dumbell with both hands, squat with the kettlebell between your legs and when you come up from the squat use the momentum from your hips to swing the kettlebell to parallel with the ground. Repeat
  • shortjules
    shortjules Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Today's mini challenge done. Can definitely feel all my muscles in my abs right now.
    todays mini challenge...

40 crunches and 40 reverse crunches and 40 bicycle crunches
    for those of you that dont want to do this one please feel free to set your own mini challenge... have a fab wednesday and work hard tomorrow for your weigh in.... just think how good youll feel with a loss... make sure you do everything you can xxx
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options

25 Squat Rows
    25 Kettlebell swings(you can use a dumbell if you don't have a kettlebell) How to do: Grab the kettlebell/dumbell with both hands, squat with the kettlebell between your legs and when you come up from the squat use the momentum from your hips to swing the kettlebell to parallel with the ground. Repeat

Awesome challenge im going to do this and the 30 day shred when i get home...first weigh day for us tomorrow :D xxx
  • Vsez
    Vsez Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this site. Is it too late to join?
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 316 Member
    Options

25 Squat Rows

Great challenge for Thurs!! Thanks :)
  • allie0630
    allie0630 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Just found this and I NEED more motivation and a push! Can I still join? I'm going on vacation in February and REALLY want to look/feel better. I'll try to get the spreadsheet to work.

Also, would it be easier to start this as a Group? Still don't understand the technical stuff but I belong to another group and it is split into two threads: one for support/chat, etc and one for the mini challenges. Oh also one for results.

Thanks!!
  • Lost_it
    Lost_it Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of a group as it is easier to find things.

Not sure is I am looking forward to weigh in tommorrow. I started exercising again for the first time in months & I usually gain at the beginning. Hopefully not this time.
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Just found this and I NEED more motivation and a push! Can I still join? I'm going on vacation in February and REALLY want to look/feel better. I'll try to get the spreadsheet to work.

Also, would it be easier to start this as a Group? Still don't understand the technical stuff but I belong to another group and it is split into two threads: one for support/chat, etc and one for the mini challenges. Oh also one for results.

Thanks!!
    Great idea I set up the group
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Morning all, good luck with all your weigh in's today :D xxxxx
  • efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I had a small loss today - just a part of what I gained over the holidays. I have been back on track since Tuesday - and I am in it for the long haul. I have to get back to drinking more water. I have been exercising, although not the mini challenges. I'll have to see if I can get motivated for those. I usually use my recumbant bike for 30 minutes if I don't go to the gym - I can watch TV AND read while doing that. :laugh: I figure it is better than nothing. Maybe I can get to the gym a little more often, in the upcoming months. RIght now I am really busy at work, but hopefully that will die down soon and I can leave no later that 5:30.

Anyway - just wanted to chek in. Hope everyone had a good weigh in today. I can't update the spreadsheet on my work computer for some reason, and I am going out for dinner after work, so it will be later tonight or tomorrow.
  • TomsGirl86
    Options
    Hey, well done everybody that weighed in today and had a loss :happy:
    Those of you who lost 6lb...amazing!

If you didn't, never mind, there's always next week.

I lose 3lb this week, my first week, and am over the moon. Foxy for valentine's day? I think so, lol.

I'm not doing much exercise this week as i have knee problems, but i'm doing a bit of walking...hopefully as i lose some weight and get more used to exercising, it'll get better and i'll be able to up it each week.

Have a good second week everyone xx
  • efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    No posts since Friday? Where is everybody????:sad:
  • _Doreen_
    _Doreen_ Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    No posts since Friday? Where is everybody????:sad:

Yeh, I think everybody is posting in the "Group" area now... I kinda preferred this thread, but I guess majority rules LOL
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Morning all,

Andrea asked me to set todays challenge so here goes:

50 jumping jacks
    30 squats
    30 tricep dips
    30 lunges

xxxxx
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Morning all,

Andrea asked me to set todays challenge so here goes:

50 jumping jacks
    30 squats
    30 tricep dips
    30 lunges

xxxxx

Nice Challenge. Try and do them in work if i can :) Enjoy ur day every1 x
  • Getting_Fit_4_Life
    Getting_Fit_4_Life Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    This should be fun :). I will be doing this later in the evening.
  • lisab1969
    lisab1969 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    looking forward to the challenge. Andreaie - can you add me to the spreadsheet/weightloss topic I can't write in it. Thanks
  • pinkakira1
    pinkakira1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I am getting so bad on getting on this site. I need to make it a habit to try and get on once a day. I have been using my app more and it will not let me get onto the forums which stinks. I want to stay informed! Oh well just letting you know I am still here and really focused with spouts of unfocused. lol We can do this.
  • EmmaR31
    EmmaR31 Posts: 184
    Options
    Good luck to everyone for tomorrow's weigh in. I've been off sick so haven't been eating well, drinking water, etc, bit scared of the scale to be honest!

How has everyone been doing this week?
  • pinkakira1
    pinkakira1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Gained a little bit but hoping its water weight due to all the sodium and my pulled muscles. I plan on attempting for two pounds lost this coming week. I am putting this thing into high gear ladies. Lets do this. Its a new week!