11 Week ELIMINATION CHALLENGE

Options

Replies

• Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Hi Sheri! I'd love to join in on this challenge. :) It helped me to reach my goal weight and beyond before the holidays- and I've gained it back. I NEED a challenge to keep me moving.
  • moxleymama6
    moxleymama6 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • moxleymama6
    moxleymama6 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Sheri869
    Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Hi Sheri! I'd love to join in on this challenge. :) It helped me to reach my goal weight and beyond before the holidays- and I've gained it back. I NEED a challenge to keep me moving.

Know how you feel!! Glad it helped you before!! You'll get back there in no time!! Glad to have you back in it!!
  • Sheri869
    Options
    Ohhhh also - if anyone has people they want to be on a team with please message me. I can't make any promises but I will do what I can to put you on a team with that person. The more support you have the more successful you'll be. But your new friends on your team will be there for you also!!
  • nfrank43
    nfrank43 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I would love to try this challenge! Hope I can do it. Is it too late to join?
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    I'm interested...could you tell me more?
  • Sheri869
    Options
    I would love to try this challenge! Hope I can do it. Is it too late to join?

not too late - just send me a friend request and I will add you right on! ;-)
  • heaverchell
    heaverchell Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a lot of fun, count me in :bigsmile:
  • LighterJen
    LighterJen Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sheri -

SO glad to see you are doing this again! The 10-week challenge was just what I needed to stay motivated, but I didn't do such a great job over the holidays and need this motivation badly!

Count Me In! :)
  • gdunican
    gdunican Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Dreamerryu27
    Dreamerryu27 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Sounds great!
  • grahamckas88
    grahamckas88 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    If it's not too late, I would like to join. I had to drop out of the last one before it even got started, but life is a little calmer now! :)
  • SheilaMitDue
    Options
    i am interested but dont know what is involved....having said that i am very motivated!
  • FitFunTina
    FitFunTina Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Just found out about this! Would love to do another challenge with you if not too late!! Do you still need a team leader? Can I keep my former jaguars with me? :)
  • allthngsthru
    Options
    I would love to be included! Thanks!!
  • Sheri869
    Options
    FunBetty - would love to have you be part of the challenge again!! And yes, you can have your Jaguars back that are in the challenge - but you will definitely have some new people too!! ;-) Would love to have you be a team leader. Thanks!! (I'll message you about that - I'm doing the charts just a little different.)

Of your Jaguars - we still have lighterjen (who said she might be able to be a team leader but travels a lot - so maybe she could help you out - unless I really badly need her as a leader and she can - thennnn I may have to steel her ;-) But you also have librarynerd and jellybean that have signed up.
  • Sheri869
    Options
    HERE IS THE FIRST BLOG - has more info - updated lists and please start posting there if you have any questions!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Sheri869/view/11-week-elimination-challege-weigh-in-general-1st-blog-191095#comments

IF You have any problems accessing it....there is also a link if you click on my profile and it was posted automatically so that is a link too. And I believe you should be able to access it by clicking on me and my Blogs - but I'm not sure how that works.

SO if you still can't access it PLEASE do Not hesitate to message me and I will send you the link direct! I need to know everyone who wants to participate can access the page As Soon As Possible!

Make sure you are on the "11 WEEK Challenge Blog - I still have a couple Blogs up for people to check out from the previous 10 week challenge.
    Please comment on the blog - just a "hey" or questions or comments - or whatever you want - so I know you can access it as you see it!

Thanks! Gettin' Close!! ;-)
  • Sheri869
    Options
    Those that have recently posted but not friended me yet - have not been added - please send me a request so I am able to communicate with you easily. If you are still interested - once I get that I will add you - and then please go to the link in my post above to check out the first blog - it gives more info for now - until the 1st challenge goes up towards the end of the week - which will explain more!
  • Anne0209
    Anne0209 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    count me in!!!!