hardest foods to stay away from

Options
ive been going at this on and off for a while, but ive always found it hard to say no to cheddar cheese, and of course, a lovely burrito bowl from chipotle. what are some of your guilty pleasure foods?

Replies

• CandiceS86
    CandiceS86 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    For me it's chocolate. I have no problems with staying away from pizza and hamburgers but chocolate is hard!
  • nancypancyyyy
    Options
    In-n-Out I rarely get to eat in n out because the closest one is an hour away so when i get the chancei can never say no. and then i stuff myself and feel bad after ugh
  • BananaBee3
    Options
    Pizza, cupcakes, ice cream...cookies.

:devil:
  • jeffazi
    jeffazi Posts: 198
    Options
    For me it's chocolate. I have no problems with staying away from pizza and hamburgers but chocolate is hard!

THIS! Oh god I love chocolate.
  • THINandFABULOUS
    Options
    Croissants!
  • bahacca
    bahacca Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I've opted to not totally steer clear of anything. If I want it, I save the calories and eat it. But cutting down on wine has been hard for me. I LOVE wine with dinner.
  • Inebriated
    Options
    Chocolate.
  • elizabethdear95
    Options
    Chips for me definitely. X(
  • princesskel30
    Options
    My weaknesses are cheese and pizza! Oooh and cream cakes but easier to keep away from those!
  • MdmAcolyte
    MdmAcolyte Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Fried chicken... I love the breading... =(
  • koko65
    koko65 Posts: 33
    Options
    Chocolate & Cheese!!!! :love:
  • smelltheroses
    smelltheroses Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Salty snacks - especially Pringles and Bugles!
  • nrvo
    nrvo Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Cadbury cream eggs!!
  • sahalley
    sahalley Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Cadbury cream eggs!!
  • kblund
    kblund Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would have to say salty chips and broasted chicken. Those are my favorites.
  • kmorris246
    kmorris246 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Cheez Its!!!!!!!! I can scarf down half a box in no time!!!!!!!
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    Hot wings.
  • SFalconStorm
    SFalconStorm Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    What's wrong with a burrito bowl from chipotle? I thought they were pretty good.

The tough thing for me is soda. I LOVE soda. I have this thing about drinking something sweet if I'm eating something that isn't sweet and vice versa. I cannot stand diet soda at all. It is nasty stuff. I can do sweet n low in tea and I've had some success with Mio, but having to say no to the sodas really kills me.
  • Gia6280
    Gia6280 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Chips, specifically Salsaritas chips and queso...
  • stacey76
    stacey76 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Chips and dip!!! Soda was easy to give up, bread is kinda hard sometimes, especially when eating out and god knows giving up anything breaded and deep fried is hard!!! lol