Desserts :( urgh!
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Cake. Or sesame chicken. huuuunnnghghghg
  • Eiros
    Eiros Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have a problem with anything thats sitting around open waiting for me. At work I pass a bowl of wrapped chocolates every day its to hard to resist!!!!!
  • JennyZD
    JennyZD Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I'm really okay with not eating sweets, I don't have a sweet tooth BUT I LOVE savory stuff, especially fried stuff (chicken, shrimp, tofu, anything) haha
  • Gutter19
    Gutter19 Posts: 141
    Options
    Pizza, pizza and pizza are probably my top 3. Then fried chicken, fries and beer. And then a nice bowl of ice cream to add something sweet to round it out :)
  • LauraRose03
    Options
    My weaknesses are cheese and pizza! Oooh and cream cakes but easier to keep away from those!

Me too with cheese and pizza!!!!! They are my kryptonite.
  • sassyshook
    sassyshook Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Anything SWEET and any type of bread!!
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Wine, Cider and CHEESE!!! I just cant get enough. I just try not to buy now. I still have wine though x
  • Keggyred
    Options
    French fries!!!!
  • Leslie0423
    Options
    Definitely anything salty and crunchy - chips, crackers, etc. I can eat those all day long!
  • rjmwx81
    rjmwx81 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I tend to be a sucker for more "savory" foods. If it's salty, cheesy, or fried, I want it...and I want it badly. lol. On the other hand, sweets don't really faze me that much. I'll eat them if offered, but I can go for months without having ice cream, cookies, etc.
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    Birthday cake!
  • callherbeautyxo
    callherbeautyxo Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    french fries and spanish food!
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Avocados, rice, chocolate, potatoes in all their glorious forms... Not that any of these are things I should be avoiding, but it's hard to eat them in moderation.

Also, I don't get cravings for pizza, but if some is around I can't help eating it.
  • ptweightloss
    Options
    Bread, chips, sausages, lots and lots of pasta, cheese sauces, everything Mexican, Chinese.. lol everything basically.
  • Jessnluv
    Options
    I have had a really hard time staying away from Dr. Pepper! i am trying to train my taste buds to like diet drinks, but they are not appealing to me right now. I mainly am sticking to flavored water. First week off Dr. Pepper i had a major withdrawl, bad headaches and cramps. Dr. said those symptoms were normal and to keep it up and they would go away. They went away, but now i don't know what to drink! I guess its flavored water from now on.
  • bugnbeansmom
    bugnbeansmom Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Cheese, anything with cheese on it, cheese in it, cheese around, or it thought about being with cheese. Then there is cheese. Did I mention cheese? :laugh:
  • neddoh
    neddoh Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Chips and pizza :(
  • 15off
    15off Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    chocolate, CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE. Kills me...I'd be 25 pounds lighter if it weren't for chocolate. And I dont eat half of what I'd like to eat.