Before and After Pictures!!! "Let's Share them....

Options

Replies

• Toonster
    Options
    Truely inspirational, you look amazing!! :)
  • qkidney
    qkidney Posts: 258
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations!
    What is your secret?
  • JulieF11
    JulieF11 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    One of the best things about MFP is seeing that people really can do it... on their own. You look amazing!
  • CROCKETT1
    CROCKETT1 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You made me a believer in MFP. You look AMAZING!
  • fitzyloveslife
    Options
    Youare really really an inspiration, how fantastic you look and that sense of satisfaction at knowing it was all you.Sensational. I am just hoping to look as great as you, your truly a motivation.
  • Fletch0502
    Options
    So Incredible!! I am SO happy for you. Dont ya just feel like youve claimed your life back? Keep it up!! I am going to show this to my dad, i hope it will inspire him that he CAN lose the weight. Thank you for sharing!
  • got2go2concerts
    got2go2concerts Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    DSCN3681.jpg

Photo87-1.jpg

photo1-1.jpg

Photo70-1.jpg

OMG, I almost spit out my sip of coffee!

Helllloooo buddy! :wink: lol

YOUR COMMENT CRACKS ME UP! I THOUGHT THE SAME THING ;) LOL
  • got2go2concerts
    got2go2concerts Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Love seeing all the before and after pics! You all are so inspiring!!!! Good job on your success. I hope to one day be at this level....
  • sweetaddict123
    sweetaddict123 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    My Name is Rachel Harvey and I am a Fitness Addict..lol ;) I have loss to date 156lbs in 13mths and this is Completely on my own, No Surgeries or Weightloss Fad Diets.. Here are a few of my Before and After Pictures Please Share yours as well, If you dont have any yet and need help Making a Before and After Picture, I would Be glad to Help you out.. Just inbox me.. Love you Bunches and So very Proud of you all.. "You Rock"

~Rachel~
    12-10-11ba-1.pngbac.pngblog-1.pngbef-2.png50ac5c3c-528b-42b3-a76f-b6f54552fa66-1.pngrachel_before_after-3.png
    f5e1d115-78c9-45a5-83fb-d40462328c7f-1.png

I absolutely LOVE before and after pics! You look great!
    Here are mine!
    MOTHERSDay2009web.jpg

Bridget1-7-20121814.jpg

p.s. my ticker isn't from my beginning weight, I just started MFP a few days ago.
  • fatty_to_fitty
    fatty_to_fitty Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    DSCN3681.jpg

Photo87-1.jpg

photo1-1.jpg

Photo70-1.jpg

Wait is this even the same person you don't have the same face! I think that's how much confidence changes us. Well done!
  • fatty_to_fitty
    fatty_to_fitty Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Sweet addict you look amazing! Well done that is some good work in that time scale :)
  • bpatz18
    Options
    your beatiful! u look amazing
  • MattGetsMad
    MattGetsMad Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    untitled-1.jpg

Took this Saturday. Actually a tad thinner now! :laugh:
  • kenyonsmom10
    kenyonsmom10 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    untitled-1.jpg

Took this Saturday. Actually a tad thinner now! :laugh:

awesome!! KEEP IT UP!!!
  • erintheinspiration
    erintheinspiration Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I don't have any before and after pics either... haven't even made a dent in my weight loss journey, but I just wanted to say you all look AMAZING!! Definitely an inspiration! Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to share my pictures in the near future and inspire someone else! :)
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    fatfatfat.jpg
    scan0014.jpg
    010.jpg
    009.jpg
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Okay, so I've been losing weight for a little over three years! I'm very glad that I made the choice to make myself a healthier me :) I've lost 116 pounds and I am going to lose another 4 to hit the goal of 140 pounds. I've gone from a size 22 to a solid 8 with a few 6's thrown in and from a 2x shirt to a solid medium, again with a few smalls thrown in! All of the pictures I've looked at I am so happy for you all because I know every ounce of work and sacrifice you've put into it....way to go!!! :o)

me2008.jpg
    me2011.jpg
  • morelandmichelle
    Options
    Guys you all look absolutely fantastic! WELL DONE.

I did my before picture last week, when i've lost some and toned up a bit, i'll post an after.

Keep it up boys and girls, you all look wonderful :) xx
  • Demmuscles
    Demmuscles Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    The difference I made to my bod in 60 days. Using Hip Hop Abs, and 30 DS (L1&2) one of each daily plus walking the dog 20 mins a day.

4weeksdiff-1-1.jpg

and a few days ago

IMG_0340-1.jpg

3.8 kg loss, 12.5 cm off waist alone. 2.3 kgs to go til goal :) (altho not interested in the scales as much as shape/fitness)

:)
  • rubybeach
    rubybeach Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    The difference I made to my bod in 60 days. Using Hip Hop Abs, and 30 DS (L1&2) one of each daily plus walking the dog 20 mins a day.

4weeksdiff-1-1.jpg

and a few days ago

IMG_0340-1.jpg

3.8 kg loss, 12.5 cm off waist alone. 2.3 kgs to go til goal :) (altho not interested in the scales as much as shape/fitness)

Holy smokes! Nice work!!
    :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!