I've lost over 70 lbs! with pictures!

Options

Replies

• Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great and I bet you feel awesome too!
  • countrymom1
    countrymom1 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Way to go!

BTW, what app is that?
  • cmn6169
    cmn6169 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow Great Job!! you look fantastic.. I just started mfp and I hope it works as well for me as it did for you.
  • Mariposa7
    Mariposa7 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!! Fabulous job!! Congrats!!
  • hockeymom95
    hockeymom95 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Great work! Keep it up!
  • fmeisele
    Options
    It's always amazing to see the kind of change that you've made. You've done an amazing job. And you're so darn pretty!!!!

But I'd like you so much more if you had shared that COOL PHONE APP!!!!!!! :)
  • stepoco
    stepoco Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Great job. And it is wonderful to see a woman whose goal weight isn't 125. I'm 5'9", starting at 230 lbs, and would love to get into the 170s. Actually at this point getting below 200 would be a major feat - haven't been that "light" in over a decade.
  • imthemama060811
    imthemama060811 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! Truly Inspiring!!!
  • sunshinel397
    Options
    Looking good girl!
  • minadee
    minadee Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wow, this is inspiration to everyone! Especially those who want an idea of how long it will take to lose xxx pounds. You made such a radical change between June and January...AMAZING!!!!!!
  • Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on your loss!!
  • treatingmybodyright
    treatingmybodyright Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations!
  • balibee146
    balibee146 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous and so much happier and radiant. You deserve to - great job xx
  • Hambone23
    Hambone23 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats on all your hard work. You deserve this! (Although, may I just say that the dress in your first picture is the most stunning bridesmaids dress--I assume that's what it is--I've ever seen!)
  • julie20012
    Options
    You look amazing, you may that commitment to yourself and stuck to it. Love the before and after pic's.
    Amazingggggg
  • Bucifan202
    Options
    Good Job keep up the Goood work
  • Sheri48
    Sheri48 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    WOW!! great job!
  • lcharity79
    lcharity79 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    That's so fantastic! I'm about 5'11"...and my goal is also that weight range...so seeing how awesome you look at that size 12 totally has me motivated! Congratulations and thanks so much for sharing!
  • merlin18
    merlin18 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely brilliant, you have inspired me to keep going
    Well Done
  • angbrooks1
    Options
    This gave me a big boost this morning thanks..and great job. You look amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!