I've lost over 70 lbs! with pictures!

Options

Replies

• NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm 5'4" and I feel like my start size was close to yours for my height and my goal weight close to yours. If that makes sense! LOL. you look amazing :D
  • Teresaannhunter
    Options
    Well done, you look fantastic xx
  • Specializedbkh
    Specializedbkh Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    This is so wonderful to see! It really helps to motivate other people, like me, seeing photos like these!
    You are so beautiful~ and I just wanted to say Great Job!
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Congrats - you look amazing! Well done
  • AmberLee2012
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    You have much to be proud of.....good for you!
  • jenniferleigh30
    jenniferleigh30 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great! Thanks for adding the pictures, it's a great motivation!
  • giro429
    Options
    Congratulations, it's funny, we never want to take pictures of ourselves when we are at our worse. However, in this case, this proves we can ALL do it and this is nothing but motivation that it is possible and to see the smile in your face is the payoff.
  • Legalchica
    Options
    Great JOB!! You look fabulous!!
  • chanson104
    Options
    Simply awesome! Way to go!
  • KristyJoy123
    KristyJoy123 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You look great! I've lost 70 lbs too!
  • YvetteHowarth
    YvetteHowarth Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    And so u should be proud fantastic achievement, thanks dor sharing and spurring us on x
  • jewel6018
    jewel6018 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look fantastic. Thank you for sharing and giving us inspiring us all to keep going.
  • Jess7170
    Jess7170 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    what a celebration... seeing your progress in pictures must be so empowering! We don't often see the changes from day to day, but the way you were able to compare them side by side... wow. Good for you! Thanks for the inspiration and motivation this morning. I would love to find out what app you used. Looking forward to sharing my own success story in a few months!
  • Muneca2899
    Options
    amazing and you are BEAUTIFUL!
  • byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    You should definitely feel proud...you worked really hard and did it the right way and it's paying off big time. Enjoy the fruit of your labor.
  • atlantapiper
    atlantapiper Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    yay! Congrats for all of the hard work & dedication! You look amazing! :)
  • missystinky
    missystinky Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's amazing! you look awesome!

I can't wait for a flattering pic! LOL

What app did you use, for the before/after pics?
  • gwmedicgod
    gwmedicgod Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Great Job.. amazing transformation... keep up the Great Work
  • gigiwaterloo
    gigiwaterloo Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    OMG You are now my inspiration! My starting weight was my highest (238 lbs) and I am @ 233 now but my 1st goal is to get below 200 then my next one is 185. Your pictures showed me it CAN be done! Thanks! I'm going to send you a friend request so I can see your pics whenever I need a boost!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!