Is duck face attractive?

Options

Replies

• capaxinfiniti
    capaxinfiniti Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    The girls around here do it all the time. I just hope it dies out sometime soon.

1322523708331.jpg
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    <<<
    Oh Fu*k a DU*k You mean this face is not attractive?? DAMN and for years now I have been doing this in all my pics !! BUMMER

Well, now you know. And Knowing is Half the Battle :happy:

SO does it mean I can no LONGER make this silly peace sign too?? Becasue you know all of us think this is just the cooles thing ever...DUH !
  • Christina269
    Options
    Duck face is horrible. It should have been contained to MySpace and left there.
    It just looks dumb. On Everyone. No Exceptions. it's not cute. It's not flirty. Boys don't like it.
    Opening your eyes really big and looking away doesn't make it look like someone caught you naturally looking like this.
    And if you DO naturally look like this - then you should be irritated that people are emulating this.

Just say NO to duck face. Read a book.
  • annameier8706
    annameier8706 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    duck-face--large-msg-1127192199-2.jpg

^^ that duckface is pretty cute.

Love it! Oh the duck face... i have to say i was quilty during the college/ myspace phase. lol I have large lips so sometimes it does just happen. But the funniest thing is my 2.5 yr old daughter does it while she's rocking out to music in her carseat, I can't help but laugh at her.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Never.
    duckfaces_24.jpg

BLUE STEEL!!!!

I think that was Ferrari.
  • amuhlou
    amuhlou Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Wow, I didn't even know this phenomena existed... commence with the feeling old...
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    its the dumbest looking fad next to pants on the ground. in my humble yet mostly accurate opinion

FOR THE WIN :drinker:
  • capaxinfiniti
    capaxinfiniti Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Never.
    duckfaces_24.jpg

BLUE STEEL!!!!

That's OBVIOUSLY Le Tigre
  • karmakim
    Options
    duck-face--large-msg-1127192199-2.jpg

^^ that duckface is pretty cute.

Now that is about the only cute duck face I have ever seen!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    <<<
    Oh Fu*k a DU*k You mean this face is not attractive?? DAMN and for years now I have been doing this in all my pics !! BUMMER

Well, now you know. And Knowing is Half the Battle :happy:

SO does it mean I can no LONGER make this silly peace sign too?? Becasue you know all of us think this is just the cooles thing ever...DUH !

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • lq022
    lq022 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    <-- I'm doing it in my picture .. so yeah I like it lol .. Its not about being "guidette" or trying to look sexy .. i do it more for the fact that I like the way my jawline looks LOL .. yes, its a vain reason but so what? If it makes you feel better about how you look, it shouldnt matter if it looks good to others
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    Never.
    duckfaces_24.jpg

BLUE STEEL!!!!

That's OBVIOUSLY Le Tigre

Magnum!
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    My niece is 16 and she and all her mates do it. They look retarded in their pictures all over face book. In what way is an ugly pulled face more attractive than a smile?? Never. I wish people would stop doing it. It makes me want to puke!!!! I am going to find a pic of her now and set it as my profile pic to show you all x
  • Cr8tive_Ingenuity
    Options
    Im taking this post a lil personal and yes my name is really Howard
  • jennifermcornett
    jennifermcornett Posts: 159 Member
    Options

Just say NO to duck face. Read a book.

^^^^ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^^^
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    Wow, I didn't even know this phenomena existed... commence with the feeling old...

I'm with you here, but from the sounds of things, it is probably good that we didn't even know it existed.
  • Cr8tive_Ingenuity
    Options
    im feeling a bit discrimated now :(
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Look man, just because you're blue and lip-less doesn't mean you can make fun of the rest of us who have larger than average lips. You're just jealous. What, you gonna offer me a cookie next, too?

Reported.
    :cry:
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Only if your tan is boss, then it is ok!

guidos.jpg
  • teeley
    teeley Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    <-- I'm doing it in my picture .. so yeah I like it lol .. Its not about being "guidette" or trying to look sexy .. i do it more for the fact that I like the way my jawline looks LOL .. yes, its a vain reason but so what? If it makes you feel better about how you look, it shouldnt matter if it looks good to others

I am not totally convinced that is a true duck face, looks like you are giving a kiss....two entirely different poses