Faker?

Options
123457»

Replies

• christ4life63
    christ4life63 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    There is no Fakers here. Before you can depend on anyone to help you. YOU have to depend on yourself first, It's all about you not everyone else.
    Where here if you want that SUPPORT, but you have to take it as a Positive outcome not negative.

REMEMBER its about you not whos in here.

Good luck
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    Find the Friend within you .

I like this, very Zen.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Whats the common denominator......(insert Jeopardy theme song)......ding! Who is StoneColdFoxx ,Alex. You're exactly right Zilla.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Maybe someone mentioned this, but could it be a timezone issue? If many of your friends are in the US or something..maybe your posts are long gone down their page by the time they would be logging in?
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I started on here with 2 friends from college. A couple of people asked to friend me because I was new and I did.....

Then I started challenging myself. I did the 30 Day Shred in 30 days.....and I posted on my status that I was doing it and then I posted in the forums my results after each of the 10 days (measurements) and people said I was inspiring so they asked to be my friend.

You need to start working on you, find people that have the qualities you hope to attain, find people who have the same goals as you and then model what you want people to do to you.

If you want encouragement....encourage others, if you want people to comment on your food diary then make your diary public and comment on others. I tend to encourage people the way that I'm encouraged because I know that is how they like to have it done!!
  • jnettiedotson
    Options
    I've been on here for a few months and I have had nothing but support from those of my mfp friends who haven't quit yet. I heart them so much!
  • vzucco
    vzucco Posts: 229
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I love getting to know my friends and their stores, makes their support much more real to me. I have shared so many personal things with my MFP friends that most of my facebook friends don't even know, and I have cried and laughed over their downfalls, triumphs, and stories. I think it's all about what you put into it :)
  • kngarber
    kngarber Posts: 227
    Options
    I have amazing MFP friends. It takes a while. Make sure you are equally supportive. Stay in the message boards and continue making new friends. :)
  • jeckyb
    jeckyb Posts: 60
    Options
    Maybe someone mentioned this, but could it be a timezone issue? If many of your friends are in the US or something..maybe your posts are long gone down their page by the time they would be logging in?

really good point!!!! most of my friends are from the us so i added a few irish people too :)