Green Team - Week 2

Options

Replies

• MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    DIDn't do really well on the water yesterday:grumble: I should have though we went to a parade and it was really hot (a whole 65 worth of hot):laugh: that here is really hot!
    Bought another car yesterday had me stressed to the point taht I wanted to smoke, but thank god ididn't!:bigsmile: Doing really good witht eh no smoking which i am very proud of!!!! gotta work on this water thing today!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Coffee counts I hope so im already 2 cups up:laugh:
    ~Erica
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    got my water in today too! :heart:

if only my eating was as under control :cry:
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Sorry to missed WI But I have been ine the hosoital getting a stent put in mu leg. I have gain 2 lbs. He will do the other leg later on. Will change my ticker as bad as I hate to as soon as I get thru here.----Caliecat
  • azwildcatfan94
    azwildcatfan94 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I drank my water Friday and Saturday. Well on my way today.

I shoot for 12 - 14 cups a day because I live in a hot dry climate. It is cooler this weekend, but we've already hit 110 at least once this year.
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Sorry to missed WI But I have been ine the hosoital getting a stent put in mu leg. I have gain 2 lbs. He will do the other leg later on. Will change my ticker as bad as I hate to as soon as I get thru here.----Caliecat

I was up 2 lbs this week too Calie and I didn't change my ticker......................:glasses:
  • kellya
    kellya Posts: 208
    Options
    hi Green Team!!

Sure hope everyone is enjoying the holiday weekend, whether off or working. Have had nice weather so far, but rain is predicted Monday....on our annual parade. :ohwell: I am about done with getting all my annuals planted, some perrenials. I love this time of year...good to see some color again! :glasses:

Ok, something has been on my mind pretty frequently here lately...and I just don't know why it is bothering me. It could be b/c of my whole new outlook on a healthier lifestyle or the changes I have made...but I feel selfish and guilty when I look back or think about how I used to eat. It bothers me that I was out of control, unhealthy....and there are people starving. How could I have taken that second, third or fourth helping, stuffed myself miserable. UGH! How many humans yearn for just one bite or a morsel of ANYTHING. It has really made me have a different relationship with food now... I never needed ALL that food and I have only myself to blame for it. It was my choice. I don't know why this is suddenly surfacing, maybe I am hormonal right now. I am just glad I can see the difference now and for those of you much younger than I, in the process of reforming your lifestyle, whether it is with food or exercise, congratulaitons on your desire to change, you are truly doing what is right for your body. don't ever give up on yourself....keep working at being healthy, one day at a time, and before you know it, days, weeks, months and years will be under your *skinnier* belt with the you that was meant to be!

anyway, sorry that was waayyy long....:noway:

jacque ~ it's ok. 1 day isn't going to ruin your efforts. weekend eating is a challenge all on it's own. that could be a challenge for many of us. i did it in the past, but have improved much now. i just treat it like a weekday, and if something comes up that i like, i just be careful and mindful. you can still have all your favorites. the more you deprive yourself of them, the worse your binge could be. my family does NOT eat healthy, and i cannot change them. but, i gotta. i just have to be this way. is there anything that you can think of that triggers this to happen...there is likely some reason....hang in there, i know you want to lose wt and with time and learning, it will happen. hey, how was the movie? i want to see the new Terminator movie!

calicat ~ how was your procedure, hope all is well. take care!

porka ~ mmmm Crystal Light! every once in a while i have some of my sons' sugar free kool aid, cherry limeade is my FAV!! :tongue: my inlaws have a pool, just an above the ground. i need to do more arm exercises too. the weighted balls do me pretty good. i'm no pc help, sorry :frown:

purrr ~ 204.4....you are so near the 100's!! aren't you excited!! I AM!! i think fruits are one my favorite foods. i know some are higher in carbs than others, but a good carb. i do know if i stick to berries i feel lighter and not as bloated than with other fruits. i crave the tastes tho of bananas, apples and oranges. thanks for the k+ list, good to know. i appreciate all your knowledge you share with us! :happy: you are gonna be so HOT by summer's end! the new 'do' sounds cute, can't wait to see pics! i too donate clothes to Goodwill and Salvation Army.....ps, i am so HAPPY you are back!!!!!:heart:

realta ~good job on the water! it's ok on your food, just get back on track, you can do it!

sassie ~ mmmm SHRIMP! the guys are frying it for supper and i am having mine in olive oil and garlic! :tongue:

aml ~ way to go on the 15miles walking!! That is AWESOME!! :drinker:

vita von~ i am so proud of you!! we are all rootin for ya! where at in WA? i have a dear friend in Benton City.

well, back outside to work in the yard! have a great day and enjoy it! 5 MORE DAYS TIL WEIGH IN!!
  • mxburke
    mxburke Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Okay so I got my water in for friday and saturday! good stuff, my weekend is going good, however I am from Canada so it is not a long weekend :( Our long weekend was last week....but im still enjoying myself....today has not been good what so ever eating wise. Firstly I got called in for a night shift so I tried my best not to eat too much last night, but its hard to stay awake, and then this morning, before I even got all my sleep in, my bf's parents came to visit so we ended up going out to eat for Chinese buffet.....omg, way too deliscious, but way terrible for me.....and then i had a three hour nap when we came home, which couldn't of been healthy....either way, Im just going to forget about it for today....but I do admit that I need to stay away from eating out, cause the calories are way too insane! Anyways have a good rest of the weekend everybody!
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    going on hols for a week in 3 hours time so chat to you all when i get back

heres to a healthy holiday with lots of water and walking and not too much beer! ok, maybe a little! :drinker:

:flowerforyou:
  • purple_light
    purple_light Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yay! 3 pounds so far! And I even had 2 hard tacos from Taco Bell on the weekend....all this "taco talk" was driving me nuts!! LOL
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I' sure I am drinking all of my water for my husband keeps a glass of icewtater by myside all the time. really don't know how much tho. I am surpose to be drinking, And I have had 3 fruit a day everyday. except while in hospital. did manage to get 2 a day in. How much water are we surpose to be drinking..?

Caliecat
  • hollyb321
    hollyb321 Posts: 12
    Options
    so now i weigh 157.4 :D

im really glad about this challenge as i never get my water intake!!

thanks.
  • hollyb321
    hollyb321 Posts: 12
    Options
    so now i weigh 157.4 :D

im really glad about this challenge as i never get my water intake!!

thanks.
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Okay, I weighed myself today, big mistake! Hope all have a nice holiday!
  • jacque509
    jacque509 Posts: 978
    Options
    Hey all!!
    Calli-Get better soon, praying for ya
    Totally did not get my water in on Sunday, Went out to eat with family again. I agree with mxburke, eating out is going to be a big downfall for me. Plus went with my 'DAD and there is no way you don't finish what you get.
    Well starting better today, worked out all ready, have family BBQ to go to at five, Will try to keep under controll
  • jacque509
    Options
    I just did my squats, yeah me. Not sure if we are recording if were doing them or how many actually done. if so I did 20
  • azwildcatfan94
    azwildcatfan94 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I got my water in yesterday.

I did my day one of squats. Boy could I feel it.

As for what we are tracking, I would say, the initial test, final test, plus any of the intermediate tests. If y'all want, we can also post how we did on our "max" set for the last day of the week on the weeks we don't have a "test". What does everyone else think?
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I just got back from the ER and they check my legs out for blood clots and everything check out fine. Told me to get some light exercise in. But I don't think I am ready for the squat yet i Did do about 10
    last week and wasn/t bad. Give me aout another week and I will be ready to join you.
    Caliecat
  • jacque509
    Options
    Well I ate good at the BBQ, evevn had cake, but because I swam in the pool about an hour I still had calories left so all in all today was not to bad. I just got to do the exeercise. But because I had steak I did go over on protein and fat a little. So got to work on that. Well talk to u all tomorrow
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Hello green team!
    WOW what a weekend, got the water in on friday but sat/sun were not so good.
    Today I worked on it but Im not feeling that well.Planning on starting my first day on the squat schedual tonight before bed. Ill talk to you all tomarrow. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.
  • bonniejo
    bonniejo Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! So school is out, and summer's crazy random schedule has set in. I joined Gold's, and am really liking their classes, but it's much harder to stay motivated without my roomie counting on me to go with her. I tried body pump and my arms hurt for 3 days :laugh: :noway:

I got Wii Active, and tried it yesterday and today. I still am not sure whether I like it or not. I love the variety of exercises, but it doesn't always sense my movements when I do the strength training, so I end up stuck on 1 rep for 3 minutes.

Haven't been keeping a food log, but I somehow dropped 3 pounds! :happy: I have no idea how I did it, seeing as I ate about 8 cookies yesterday. I think it's reduced stress...

I don't know when the next time I'll be back is, but I haven't abandoned the green team! Good luck everyone!