breakfast please!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    I eat my egg whites with a very nutrient-dense and delicious thing: the yolks that they come with. :happy:

Also, steak or bacon.
  • tmontgomery69
    Options
    Bump
  • norcalbeezy
    norcalbeezy Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I sautee some onion and bell pepper in a pan and add egg whites, I can not eat egg whites alone :/
  • horaks
    horaks Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Fun recipes on Egg Beaters.com
    I like to make an omelett in a cup-
  • mariel6161
    Options
    **Poached Egg and Asparagus

One poached egg with 5 steamed asparagus spears, 1/2 medium grapefruit and 1/2 of a whole wheat toasted English muffin

**Spicy Egg White and Mushroom Scramble

In a non-stick skillet coated wit cooking spray, scramble 3 egg whites with 1/2 cup sliced white mushrooms. Sprinkle with Tabasco sauce and 1/4 cup low-fat shredded cheese. Serve with 1 slice whole whea toast

**Egg White Omelet with spinach and salsa

In a non-stick skillet coated with cooking spray, add 3 egg whites, 1/2 cup chopped spinach and 1/4 cup reduced-fat shredded cheese. Serve with 1 Tbsp. salsa (mild or spicy as desired).

**Green and White Omelet
    In a non-stick skillet coated with cooking spray, combine 3 egg whites, with 2/3 cup steamed spinach, and 1/4 cup part-skim sredded mozzarella into an omelet. Sprinkle with tabasco sauce for an extra kick. Srve with 1 slice of whole wheat toast

6163213.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • cox1211
    Options
    Try to add a tsp of water to the raw egg whites along with salt, pepper and any other seasoning you like. Whisk them until a little fluffy. You need to cook them a little longer, but the texture is much better. I add onions and mushrooms to mine, but any ingredient will add flavor. The texture is the hardest part to get by.