81 Pounds Lost in 1 Year (Pics!)

Options

Replies

• BRISAjustAltered
    BRISAjustAltered Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    no need to say how freaking amazing you are. big congrats on the fireman's job, and best of luck to you on it.
  • BrocksMommy
    BrocksMommy Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    LOVE alll of your story and pics....WOW...you have done so well...way to go!!!! :))
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I'm roughly at your starting weight and want to lose 80 pounds as well in a year.
  • 1FitMom326
    Options
    What an amazing job and quite the transformation. You look great.
  • MegJo
    MegJo Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Anna! I knew this already but this post confirmed how AWESOME you are. A total inspiration that we can ALL do this with some hard work. You are so dedicated and I have a lot to learn from you. The pictures in your post are amazing - a complete change from head to toe. You are fantastic!!
    Meg
  • NayaP
    NayaP Posts: 46
    Options
    AWESOME!! SO INSPIRING!!
  • olinka1981
    Options
    The best thing to be seen is hidden in your eyes. How they smile on 'after' pics
    great!
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    Look at that tight a-double! You have done SO awesomely!
  • BreakThruComing
    Options
    OMG....you look fantastic!!!! Such an inspiration!!! All of your hard work has certainly paid off. You must feel awesome. Thanks soooo much for sharing your story! :drinker:

And I love your tattoos!!! They look awesome!
  • happyhaunt
    happyhaunt Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You look stunning, well done!!!!!!
  • lizzie2190
    lizzie2190 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    wow !!!!!!!!! thanks for sharing you have done amazng ! xx
  • itsuki
    itsuki Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! And I love your tattoos have progressed over time as well- you have a great artist(s).
  • lovinlulu
    lovinlulu Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! well done
  • Vfleming6416
    Vfleming6416 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your fabulous journey!!! You look great! I signed up a little over a month ago but have been taking it seriously for the past couple days and looking forward to my own success story. This was truly inspirational.
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Thank u so much for sharing your story with us. U are a inspiration..and killer tattoos!
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!
  • SandraNancy
    SandraNancy Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I loved your story! Really great to read. The pics are amazing, you look absolutely fabulous. Great tattoos, by the way!
  • Solat37_Neil
    Solat37_Neil Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    So terrific! Fantastic results (and gorgeous ink too) seriously well done, you nailed it!!
  • Bloom23
    Bloom23 Posts: 42
    Options
    Awesome!! You look fabulous!!! Congrats on your success!!
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! So inspirational. I love your idea with the collage picture frame. Congrats for all your hard work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!