where are the 5'4" girls..... age 25+.....

Options
124»

Replies

• kwinty37
    Options
    Bump
  • ranmca
    ranmca Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    yay, i love this topic...im 5'4 started at 176, im on about day 55 and now weigh 163...getting there.no kids as well. im pretty lazy,currently unemployed:( so all i really do is walk for an hour every day,keep my calories to 1200 and i just started the 30 day shred. Please add me, this is awesome!!!! :)
  • emmajuggins
    Options
    Hey ladies so I'm also 5.4 and was 184 I think Uni did that too me :p im27 and getting married in June so need to shift the last of my weight a.s.a.p I live inBournemouth but have no family or friends here so it's hard to talk about the whole weight thing!! Also there's no pals to spur me on either, just my fiancé who eats like a horse while maintaining a slender waist !?! Annoying right :-)
  • cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3, 35 yrs old, with kids (sorry)....I started in April 2011 at 165lb, now I am at 129lbs. Goal 125-127. I did Insanity, Insanity Asylum and a kickboxing class. Good luck to everyone!! Feel free to add me!!

Here are my before and afters:

165lbs:
    Cruise2010083-1-1.jpg

129lbs:
    IMG_0034-1-1-1.jpg
  • Lolamako
    Lolamako Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    5'4" I'm 31 with no kids and my highest weight I was around 180lbs....

I weighed myself this morning: 131.4

I gained most of my weight by eating like my husband, he would eat, so I would eat. Often the same things and the same amounts. I've lost most of the weight two times before, once with just restricting food, but not counting calories and working out a lot. The second time, 2009, I took diet pills that killed my appetite but wrecked my mind and my metabolism.

First time got down to 139lbs, went back up to 170 or so, then got back down to 135 then back up to 162...

Starting MFP was like someone turned on the lights! I wasn't stumbling around in the dark, I feel like I was missing THE KEY to losing weight for myself: knowing how many calories I need to eat to lose weight, maintain, gain, etc. Now my working my *kitten* off isn't for nothing. I *thought* was eating good before, and the food was good, but the AMOUNTS are what messed me up. I'll get around to some Before and During photos, but to be honest I didn't take any "before" pictures because I didn't think I would be successful and there would be an "After."
  • kwinty37
    Options
    bump
  • thehollister
    Options
    I'm new to this and can really use the friends and support.

28 years old, married, no kids was 235 now 207-- been kinda on a plateau and have now recommitted ;)
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4! I'm 30, just turned. I was pretty up there. got too close to 200 for my comfort. After quitting smoking. Lost about 60 lbs I think. Still working on getting sexified.
  • bewitched2982
    bewitched2982 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4'', almost 30 (in 2 weeks!) and currently at 185. I would love to have more friends, so feel free to add me! :)
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I'm an inch too short! lol

I'm 5'3'', 25, and childless by choice. I don't actually remember the last time I was 180, but my current goal is 170. I've lost 67 lbs and have another 50ish to lose to get to 170. Feel free to friend me if you're looking for friends - I'm an MFP junkie! :drinker:

And here's a link to my thread from last week with some progress pics:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/437318-a-year-in-the-life
  • Crystal_Pistol
    Crystal_Pistol Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Did you girls lose all your weight naturally.... just exercising and eating healthy???

5'4.75". I'm 30, no kids, and NO PLANS to have kids. I blame my husband (one of the fittest people I know) for fattening me up. We ate the same things, but he was ultra active and I was ultra lazy. I started at 218 on MFP and in 6 months have lost 20lbs. Sorry I don't have any public pics, but I photograph myself in the same sports bra and shorts at the beginning of each month.

I have lost the weight by exercising and eating at a deficit. I don't necessarily always eat things that one would consider "healthy," but I do eat things in moderation MOST of the time. I typically net around 1700 cals a day.

I'm playing my weight by ear and just deciding as I go, but I'm thinking I'll be happy between 140 and 160. I'm fine to be heavier as long as I'm not flabby. My "goal" is to be a comfortable size 10.
  • karagav
    karagav Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    this is funny - i'm 5'4''...my highest weight was 180lbs and i'm 26 years old!
    in april 2010 i started running and by february 2011 i was down to 136lbs. i looked and felt great!!
    i kinda fell off the wagon though and now i'm back up to 154lbs. soooo i'm back at it again. my goal weight at this point in time is 135lbs!
  • danniellevigue
    Options
    i am 5 foot 4. age: 24.

i weighed around 170's before having kids. now i am around 150's. :) feel free to add me!
  • Cupcake1015
    Cupcake1015 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm just a shy bit under 5'4" and I am 28 as of two weeks ago. I got married last August and weighed roughly 136ish... I started 2009 at roughly 170. I got down to 155 and got stuck for a while until I discovered MFP just before we moved to OH in 2010. I got down to my wedding weight and within 6weeks of our wedding and stepping on the scale every couple days I hit 153 and said NO MORE! lol... I was not going to re-lose every ounce I had already lost. My husband after our wedding has dropped 20lbs and I swear my rear end found it! So we decided before Thanksgiving to get back on track. I have PCOS and have to keep my weight down to help control the symptoms. Also I wanted to be at my thinnest I could get before we try to get pregnant. Again so I don't have to re-lose all that weight. This time I am not being as crazy because I had a hard time maintaining the crazy level I was at. Now I don't generally push past an hr a day and I take a rest day.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Hey girlie...I am 34 yr olds..I started out at 207 and as of New Yrs I am 151...at goal...I found that once i reached a certain weighted that I changed my goal being I loss lots of inches....I did it the natural way with exercise and eating right...

IMG_3481-3.jpg
  • Serenavictoria
    Serenavictoria Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting out... 5'4", 26 (27 next month), and I have a two yr old. Starting weight, 220, I "should" be 120... I want to be like 135.

I hope I can reach my goal!
  • EJsMummy26
    EJsMummy26 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I don't fit because I have a son but here is my story.

When I met my husband 9 years ago I weighed 135 lbs and was in a 7/8 jeans. After two years together, we moved in together and that is where my weight starting to climb (I put the food in my mouth, but my now husband didn't help with his bad eating habits). 5 yrs ago when we got married I weighed 165 lbs. So about 2 years ago when I got pregnant I weighed at my highest of 180 lbs.

I dropped weight after having my son down to 165. So now I'm working on getting down to 135, actually I'd like to be in a 7/8 pant size an medium tops despite my weight(#) and look good in them. I want to look good in a pair of skinny jeans/leggings.
  • EJsMummy26
    EJsMummy26 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Eating in moderation (don't limit what foods, just portion) and exercise. Three weeks in and 8 lbs down.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!