Your Main Photo

Replies

• JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Because I miss summer days on the dock at the lakehouse being silly....hurry up warmer weather!
  • ravenwcatz
    ravenwcatz Posts: 105 Member
    I'm a burly-q dancer and pin-up. My userpic is from one of the photoshoots I've done.
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    It's to remind me of a wonderful weekend in the Lake District with a good friend who lives abroad so I hardly ever get to see her. And we're doing what we both love. Hiking.
  • It's me at the weight I'd like to be again...and it keeps me motivated
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    I like muh face yo.
  • finding_my_way
    finding_my_way Posts: 174 Member
    because I'm missing the beach :(
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Because it makes me giggle everytime I see it! It's me and Diesel and he always makes a silly face when I try and take pictures.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    I just like how I look in mine!
  • christy_frank
    christy_frank Posts: 680 Member
    ME AT MY FATTEST!

<

while working out...hehehehe!

Lookie, it's a fat girl in the snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You really should update your photo.... :)
  • christy_frank
    christy_frank Posts: 680 Member
    Mine is because I just booked a scuba vacation and this is a constant reminder that I will be going to Cozumel, Mexico in 80 days so I better look good in my suit!
  • addisondisease
    addisondisease Posts: 664 Member
    One of my favorite climbs, very nostalgic every time i come back to it.
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    because i like chewing straws.. yafeelme?
  • MattODriscoll
    MattODriscoll Posts: 30 Member
    Because I love my new leather jacket. The toilet in the background is a partial fail.

Lol. Your saying that reminded me of this "sexy" picture I saw on Fail Blog. Just a warning. It's gross.

http://www.epicfail.com/2009/08/26/sexy-fail-5/

She is quite the catch.

My picture is from a restaurant in 2007, I'm heavier in that pic than I am now but it shows how good times and a smile are all you need.
  • joyfulnoise100
    joyfulnoise100 Posts: 56 Member
    It's one of the very few photos I have of me, since gaining weight. All the other pics I have of me are when I was thin and pretty. =P Didn't want to be accused of false advertising, lol.

That's awesome! :)
  • joyfulnoise100
    joyfulnoise100 Posts: 56 Member
    Because I miss summer days on the dock at the lakehouse being silly....hurry up warmer weather!

Hear, hear!!! Why can't Christmas lead straigth to Spring?!?!
  • This is a photo of me 2 stone lighter...inspiration to get back there again!!my fav ever pic!!:)
  • Mom2rh
    Mom2rh Posts: 612 Member
    Because I like my red sparkly toes.

And because someone on here sent me some hate mail telling me it's disgusting. :devil: So I'm keeping them. :drinker:
  • SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    I have the main pic I do because it's me in my first real wedding dress. I'm sore it will change at the end of next month to one of the wedding, but for now this is my fave pic of me. I love how little and sexy the dress makes me look. :)
  • Solomonre0
    Solomonre0 Posts: 143 Member
    I needed to update so I took it on my computer.
  • Because I like my red sparkly toes.

And because someone on here sent me some hate mail telling me it's disgusting. :devil: So I'm keeping them. :drinker:

Now, if you had crusties and toe jam, sure that would be disgusting.... But you rock the red... Definitely keep them!