Options

Replies

• Browny43
    Browny43 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Love for my Steelers!!!!
  • ldickie
    Options
    ...beacause what could be better than a giant wall of pillow pets? They're a pillow AND a pet!!
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    The last photo I had was at 20 pounds lost...I looked at myself and decided to take another pic to see a difference...and yup..at 40 pounds gone..total difference...

So i have the recent one up for my personal satisfaction...showing me that I am not fat anymore....
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    It's something my favorite artist (Charles Rennie MacKintosh) drew/painted, and he's from my favorite city (Glasgow, Scotland). :)

Out of all the cities in the world, Glasgow is your favourite? :L

Yes! It's a truly special city!

haha. It's got good nightlife and shopping I guess, most people I know that live there don't particularly like it though :P
    I'm always gunna be biased though because I live in a city that looks like a postcard :L

LOL yeah when you said that I checked where you were from, and yes Edinburgh is gorgeous. Not much of a club person or a shopper but I like it because of the general spirit there. Very friendly, open, welcoming, once you're there you're part of it. It's also not pretentious at all. I also am drawn to the history of it, merchants and industry, and I just love walking through the streets and parks. Also the music scene is great (both the rock and the bagpipes! :heart: ).
  • lvk82
    lvk82 Posts: 21
    Options
    I chose my photo cause I loved how it showed off my new tattoo!!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I was a bad boy, apparently.
  • hunnyspice
    hunnyspice Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Mine is because I love my kitty and she gets stuck with her tongue out quite often!
  • Signmom63
    Signmom63 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    because its so so true!
  • Scatterdragon
    Scatterdragon Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Because it is the best pic I have had taken in a while... although that was 30 lbs ago.
  • FabMrFox
    FabMrFox Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I stole this from another MFP person......I will message them later to beg to keep it as it fits my name so well!!
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Brittany_Kayy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I chose my photo because I was happy and felt amazing getting back on track last week to start 2012 right (:
  • getfit618
    getfit618 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I picked mine because when i saw it- I was truly astonished it was me. It was a huge breakthrough for me, seeing myself and just being happy with how far i had come. Still have plenty more- but for now that picture makes me feel GREAT!
  • bigtone34
    bigtone34 Posts: 136
    Options
    A couple of reasons: #1 I like the Simpsons and fat Tony is my favorite character. #2 My name is Tony and when i started this little journey I was fat Tony. When I hit my goal weight, I will put up a picture of skinny Tony.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    Because I like the guy in it and he let me use it as my profile picture? :P

Nah it's the best self-portrait I've taken.

agree. Great photo
  • FruityLoops
    FruityLoops Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I chose it because it's my favourite picture of me (albeit it's me at probably around my lowest weight so a good 8 years and 7 stone ago!), I use it for all my social networking and IM accounts!
  • _JamieB_
    _JamieB_ Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    because its a photo of me :)
  • AliceIsRunning
    AliceIsRunning Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    it was either this pic or my mug shot.
  • doobabe
    doobabe Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Because it looks like Im on a beach somewhere warm................. When in reality I was in WI in the fall, freezing lol
    And it's now COLD here so I need something to keep the hope alive.... BRR
  • christinehetz80
    christinehetz80 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    hahahaha! At AlicelsRunnin

I heart Rosie the Riveter and she has become my go to gal to remind me that words are powerful because thoughts are powerful...to get my body where I want to be...I have to say and belive I CAN DO IT!!!! :)
  • Kelra01
    Kelra01 Posts: 23
    Options
    I like this photo pf me one of few actually.