Your Main Photo

Options

Replies

• Platnex
    Platnex Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I was getting sick of my before pic so I wanted to change my pic to my new shirt pic.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    It's who I am. Not before, or where I want to be, but where I am now.
  • slayerdan
    slayerdan Posts: 193
    Options
    Because of the words in the tattoo....its a Linkin Park song.
  • jfluchere
    jfluchere Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Cause I love that pic of my legs :)
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Two of the hottest time travelers made out at ComiCon, who doesn't want that as their picture?

you win at life.

mine... really could be me. foxy ginger, known to lick windows.

You are my dealer. You can lick all my windows...

*giggles* That sounds a bit naughty.
  • Florawanda
    Florawanda Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    It shows my double chin which I hope will soon be a thing of the past! - taken in front of my son's telly which had a recording of me on BBC news after a Lib Dem conference!
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I've had several in my 6 months on MFP. My current one is a dear friend and I on New Years Eve. I posted a blog entry about my New Years Eve that was pretty popular, so I picked this picture partly for that reason, but mainly because I just think I look hot :wink:
  • Starla_
    Starla_ Posts: 349
    Options
    because its me in all my happy hippy..... flowy white dress, bell on my ankle, no shoes, hiding in the long grass....
  • sew1222
    sew1222 Posts: 241
    Options
    i picked mine because it is of me above my waist and cause im wearing black!!! :ohwell:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    It's the only one I could find that didn't make my *kitten* look über huge. :ohwell:
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Cause that's what I looked like after losing all the weight. Of course, now I am a little heavier and need to lose about 10 pounds to get back to that picture...and my hair is nearly black...but I'm too lazy to change the picture, lol.
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    <--- Its my duck face.

Oh, is that what that is on your face? I thought you were blowing bubbles and a big one popped...silly me.

I took mine because I needed a full length photo for a challenge; otherwise I would have chosen another one.
  • tritta01
    tritta01 Posts: 311
    Options
    Mine shows me what I looked like back in 08 to what I look like now.... Didn't start the journey though until Jan 11.
  • carolynmittens
    Options
    because i have chubby cheeks and sipping through a straw gives the illusion they are less chubby :bigsmile:
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Because woman kept asking me for a head shot
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Because I wanted to try and showoff my cowboy (Justin) boots (on Mexico terrain), but you can't really see them... plus I like surprise photos or photos you don't know are being taken are the best. My 9yr daughter took this and I was yelling at her telling her to quit messing around and take a good photo.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Because woman kept asking me for a head shot

And what a lovely head it is. :p
  • catfish9
    catfish9 Posts: 138
    Options
    My girlfriend took it last Christmas, and says it's one of her favorites. I tend to feel like I look horrible in most pictures, so I took her word for it. :P
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    was pumped up after workout, most recent body shot that looks really good to me...
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    It's Tuesday!