Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

110 Pounds Lost and a NEW life found, 365 Days on MFP

Replies

• djncb23
    djncb23 Posts: 8 Member
    Fit and Fabulous!!!!! Congrats!!!
  • Congratulations! That is absolutely incredible and you not only look amazing but are an inspiration to me!
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    What an incredible trip around the sun you just took! Wow.
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Amazing, huge congrats!!!
  • rbbrrmqn
    rbbrrmqn Posts: 132 Member
    WOW--congrats!! You are amazing and such an inspiration!! All the best to you!
  • Great job! Keep up the awesome work. The last 10# come off slow but you will probably lose loads of inches in that time. :)
  • Such an amazing transformation! You are a wonderful inspiration!
  • So amazing! Congratulations!
  • :smile: This is great, good job.
  • Fantastic, well done!
  • You are a true inspiration!
  • Wow you look wonderful!!! Way to take charge of your life, what a true inspiration!! Thank you for sharing your story, I love to see stories like this. Keep up the good work :)
  • skip1857
    skip1857 Posts: 21 Member
    Congratulations!!! You look fantastic. People like you are an inspiration for the rest of us.
  • msjones2831
    msjones2831 Posts: 126 Member
    That is fantastic! You are an inspiration!
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Omg, that is great. i cant even explain how i feel when i see weight loss like this..i want this to happen to me :)
  • basschick
    basschick Posts: 3,502 Member
    In. credible. You look so healthy and happy. You'll be an inspiration to many others. Congratulations on your success!!
  • kt_rubino
    kt_rubino Posts: 87 Member
    amazing! you are beautiful!
  • txladybug41
    txladybug41 Posts: 105 Member
    Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Awesome anniverary present you gave to yourself. You look incredible- a brand new you! I found it amazing.
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    WOW! What a difference. Well done. You must be so proud of yourself. x
  • Happy 1 year anniversary! You are my hero! What an amazing accomplishment!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!