110 Pounds Lost and a NEW life found, 365 Days on MFP

Replies

• tsjourney
    tsjourney Posts: 156 Member
    Wow! I was just thinking about how far I have to go and wondering if I was actually ever going to get there. I set out to be at my goal weight by next Jan 14th. I have 95 lbs. to lose as of today. EEEKS!! Your post is inspirational :-).
  • OMGGGGGG YOU LOOK GREAT -- GREAT JOB!!!!
  • Jen5588
    Jen5588 Posts: 9 Member
    Very Motivating!!! You look amazing! GO YOU!~
  • you are absolutely amazing, you look terrific and I bet you feel terrific also, see I think that people who want to go and have the surgery should take a look at your pics and see that anything is obtainable if you try. Great job:)))))
  • smw0130
    smw0130 Posts: 15
    WOW!!! Congratulations!!! You look amazing, and the smile on your face proves your success! I have a good friend who has lost 105lbs since Feb 2011. She just wrote a book called "Shredding My Losses" using her journal entries she kept while on her journey. It is coming out January 15th as an E-book on Amazon.com and BarnesandNoble.com. We also have a page on Facebook called "Change One Thing" and I would love for you to join it, if you are on Facebook, and share your amazing story with all of us. It is a great community of people looking for the motivation and support to do what you just did! If you'd like, you can check out my friend's personal blog at www.changeonething.info.

Enjoy the new you, and again, congratulations!!
    Samantha
  • lvpthemvp
    lvpthemvp Posts: 266 Member
    In a year? A year? You bring my heart hope! Thank you for sharing! Headed to your link!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Amazing! Congrats!
  • Congrats! You've done soooooo great and look just amazing!:smile:
  • HappyAng
    HappyAng Posts: 26 Member
    You are an inspiration! Thank you for sharing.
  • Nana_Booboo
    Nana_Booboo Posts: 501 Member
    Wow!! great job. You are an inspiration to all and certainly prove it can be accomplished. Keep up the healthy life, girl. You look amazing.
  • Nana_Booboo
    Nana_Booboo Posts: 501 Member
    AND Happy MFP Birthday!!:flowerforyou:
  • ptgirl1214
    ptgirl1214 Posts: 6 Member
    You look absolutely marvelous and glowing with health and happiness! Congratulations
  • Narisong
    Narisong Posts: 191
    Absolutely wonderful and inspirational. Happy 1 year and Congrats on your success :-)
  • got2go2concerts
    got2go2concerts Posts: 132 Member
    your profile pic says it all! wow!!!! congratulations!!
  • colleen1962
    colleen1962 Posts: 21 Member
    congratulation!! you really inspire all of us!!
  • Congratulations! I have 175pounds to lose and I can't imagine my after pictures, but your transformation is so amazing it makes me motivated that after my weight lose I too will look great! Thanks for posting the pictures!
  • ladyjeanne57
    ladyjeanne57 Posts: 39 Member
    You are my inspiration! I have more than 100 lbs. to lose and am not hoping to lose it within a year...but, with inspiration from people like yourself, I will get there. Thanks for sharing!
  • Lindy901
    Lindy901 Posts: 71 Member
    Amazing, so happy for you. You are an inspiration to others. ;)
  • katekrise
    katekrise Posts: 178 Member
    Congratulations on your new body and life! I'm so happy for you!
  • WOW... I had to hold back the tears.... I'm so happy for you I'm tearing up. Congrats to you... You inspire me. Happy 1 yr bday.... You look AWESOME.

This^^ I dont even have the words.....:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!