30lbs gone! hubby 48gone(lots of pics sorry :))

Options
mcrmsi77
mcrmsi77 Posts: 216 Member
My husband and I decided to get healthy together. We have decided to make this a lifestyle so we can have healthy babies :) We both have a long way to go but here our our before and during! Please keep in mind that the before pictures are pictures I would only share with my MFP peeps so be aware they are scary!!! lol There are a lot of pictures and I have tried to make them smaller but cant figure it out so please don't get mad at me lol!

these are pictures of us together BEFORE
mm.jpg
togther.jpg
nasty.jpg
hh.jpg
gross.jpg
d.jpg
aqua.jpg
i lost a little weight for the wedding but it quickly came back and my hubby gained weight for the wedding!
c.png
Every year we take pictures for christmas cards the first set is christmas 2010 and the second is 2011 :) ( we have lost more than these pics :)
christmas1.jpg
christmas12.jpg
thischristmas2.jpg
thischristmas.jpg
thischristmads3.jpg
I never used to do pics were you could see our double chins but look they are starting to go away!
here is when we started to lose weight ( i am sorry but I dont have very many of us together after we have lost weight but I have
pictures of us by ourselves so I will share them after these!
kk.jpg
natt.jpg
my husbands a goof ball!!!
Ok so here you go The before and durings of matt and then me!
f.jpg
excuse his mean mug he was trying to look scary for zombie booth!
jjjj.jpg
before
re.jpg
before
e.jpg
this is after he lost about 20 pounds
b.jpg
and now his pants dont fit :)
inches.jpg
and this is him now 48 pounds gone!
sexy.jpg

Now here are mine! I warned you!
this is my heaviest. I look happy but I was miserable and din't take care of myself at all look at my teeth ;/
yellow.jpg
sogross.jpg
rolling.jpg
nasty2.jpg
l.jpg
IMG_1258.jpg
and now 30 pounds gone!
zoe1.jpg
side.jpg
neck.jpg
doublechin.jpg
my double chin is starting to disappear!!
dimples.jpg
and my dimples are coming back!!!
told you it was a lot of pics hahahaha! We still have a long way to come but wanted to have something I could look at to remind me how far we have come and to keep going!!!!!

Replies

• ashlee2012
    Options
    Cogratulations! This is so inspiring, you both look amazing. Keep up the good work!
  • carpediem3
    carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Wow!! you both are doing an amazing job! Oh, and yay for dimples!! :bigsmile:
  • mcrmsi77
    Options
    thank you soo much!! I forgot to mention some of the picture quality is kind of bad because it is a picture of a picture! Also some pictures dont do my husband justice he looks amazing now :)!!
  • Alexia_E_K
    Alexia_E_K Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Great work! It is really neat that your husband is doing this with you. :smile:
  • Snakey74
    Snakey74 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    You both look great, and soooo happy together. I love seeing that! Keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • rita27ny
    rita27ny Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    wow great job. ur face looks a lot thinner!
  • rubygarcia86
    rubygarcia86 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    how awesome, me and my bf are trying to get healthy together but im the only one on mfp....
  • mcrmsi77
    Options
    how awesome, me and my bf are trying to get healthy together but im the only one on mfp....
    it is soooo much easier when you have someone you love doing the same thing! My husband doesn't use MFP as much either... but of course he loses more than me lol. He farts and loses 10 pounds I smell food and gain weight lol its not fair!!!
    Thank you so much guys you are awesome!!
  • slaUSA
    slaUSA Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How wonderful! Congratulations and keep up the hard work! Awesome that you would share your journey--and your delightful dimples:smile:
  • mcrmsi77
    Options
    How wonderful! Congratulations and keep up the hard work! Awesome that you would share your journey--and your delightful dimples:smile:
    lol thanks :)
  • Myhighway2
    Options
    so, so happy for you, you both look great. Keep up the good work!
  • Tatyana130
    Options
    You guys are so cute! What a fun, loving couple! Good luck to both of you :)
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    So glad you posted the pictures! You two are both doing great! It's wonderful that you're doing it together!
  • mcrmsi77
    Options
    You guys are so cute! What a fun, loving couple! Good luck to both of you :)
    thank you!!! he is my best friend!!!
  • mcrmsi77
    Options
    you are so sweet thanks so much!!! :)
  • Crys1209
    Crys1209 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    great job! Keep up the good work.
  • mcrmsi77
    Options
    you guys are great :) you really have made my day!! Can't wait to show my hubby all the wonderful comments!
  • mrsfortune
    mrsfortune Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Well look at you hotties! :wink: Great job!
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    You two look great! I needed this inspiration for true! Please keep up the great work!
  • mcrmsi77
    Options
    Thank you guys do much!!! ^ and you have Lost a lot of weight I need inspiration form you lol!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!