Hot Tea Flavors?

Options
2»

Replies

• dancingj2
    dancingj2 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    I like green tea with mango and I have one with pomegranete too! Vanilla Chai is good too but I add milk and sugar and whipped cream to it so there are a few calories in it ;)
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Earl Grey is my all time fave :drinker:
  • Hummmingbird
    Hummmingbird Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    try Liptons caramel truffle tea (pyramid shaped tea bags!) It is delicious and helps curb the cravings for sugar!
  • filmfanatic29
    Options
    I like Celestial Seasonings Lemon Zinger Herbal Tea. It's really tasty. I tend to add a tablespoon of honey just to give it a little more sweetness but it's good by itself
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Just got an order from Teavana. Love their youthberry and wild orange blossom mixed together.
  • Scatterdragon
    Scatterdragon Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I drink mango pomegranate acai green tea in the morning, and Chocolate hazel nut tea for the rest of the day. so yummy
  • mjgirliegurl
    Options
    Liptons bavarian and berries black tea is super banging :happy:
  • Samanthor
    Samanthor Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I've recently gotten really into Harvey and Son's Hot Cinnamon Spice. It's basically like drinking red hots. I LOVE it.
  • pandasand
    pandasand Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    My family drinks loose leaf tea. A favorite is the chrysanthemum tea that we bought in China.
  • MountainMamaMarissa
    MountainMamaMarissa Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Tazo Awake & Tazo Zen, Twinings Pure Camomile, Twinings Taste of Summer, Bigelow Perfect Peach, Celestial Seasonings Sugar Cookie Sleighride, Celestial Seasoning Tropic of Strawberry, and Celestial Seasonings Cinnamon Apple Spice are some of my favorites.
  • livinglifeandlovingit
    Options
    I love hot tea. Oolong is good, one of my favorite is called Peach momataro. Not sure if I spelled that correctly. But it blossoms into a flower in the pot and it is so flavorful that it will make a couple of pots full. It is very tasty and requires no sugar, which is a plus for me. I also love the grean tea variations.
  • maryloo2011
    Options
    The in-laws just signed me up for tea of the month from a local shop and bought me a mug with an infuser... first packets came yesterday and I'm in love <3

Otherwise I drink a lot of Jasmine Green Tea and Celestial Seasoning's flavors: gingerbread spice, peppermint, candy cane, peach harvest, raspberry zinger....

I pretty much only drink tea and water. Wine at night.
  • waterwing
    waterwing Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Mint tea is a personal favourite.. especially after dinner.. almost makes me think I've had dessert. Vanilla Rooibos is also really nice.
  • AutismMom
    AutismMom Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Tea has been my saving grace!!! I love flavoured, but Green Tea is the best! nothing in it, super healthy!
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I love hot tea. Teavana is FANTASTIC. I highly recommend them as some other posters have said. :)

Note: You do NOT need to add milk to Chai. it is good all by itself and still has that yummy chai flavor.

As for bag teas, I like Celestial Seasonings. I especially love the Cranberry Apple Zinger Herbal Tea from them. :)
  • c2me12ad6
    c2me12ad6 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    My three fav's are Earl Grey tea oraganic, Liptons Blackberry Tea soooo good, and Irish Breakfast tea.
  • cowboydan43
    cowboydan43 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Mmm where to begin?? I'd say my top favorites are Kenyan black tea (Joko) with milk, South African rooibos, Jasmine green, Moroccan mint, green mint, of course Sleepytime. Earl gray is nice but I find I like it better with a splash of milk. There is this gingerbread tea I found and it is AMAZING. If you add a splash of milk and a bit of your fave. sweetener it is like a 15 calorie cookie!! So good& definitely helped me over the holidays to not overindulge on actual cookies!! Tea is the best I don't understand why so many people don't drink it