Looking for friends who need to lose 75 to 100 pounds!

Options

Replies

• dottiemay71
    dottiemay71 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 275 and could definitely lose 100 lbs or so. I just started on this site 5 days ago.
  • Kristinagreen47
    Kristinagreen47 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! This seems like the perfect group for me...I have been a yoyo dieter my whole life! I have a 2 yr old little boy and have gained alot of weight since he's been born. I weigh 234 pounds (which might I add is a big step out of my comfort zone to day that out loud!) and I need to lose about 104 pounds. I started at 243 last Monday and as of Thursda y I had lost 9 pounds...I absolutely loove to have some friends along the way on this site who can relate to what I'm going through!:)
  • newstoryme
    Options
    im in guys, i have to loss 75 lbs from now on.
    nice to meet you all :D
  • ellyz123
    Options
    Hi seen your post and I am also new to this and in need of friends for support, I did it before a different way but my brother started and showed me this site and I really like it, hope I can give you some support and we can help each other out.
  • brandyosu
    brandyosu Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Feel free to add me - I'm there with you. 87 pounds to hit my goal. I've tried the gimmicks and the fads. I want this to be the time I make positive changes for the right reasons and see it through.
  • elsie08
    Options
    I'd love to join. I have an almost 2 year old and I've done nothing but gain since I got pregnant - yes I kept gaining after. So now I'm trying to lose 90. I have to say at this point at night (9pm) I am really trying hard not to raid the fridge. Need support. I'm in!
  • LaMetra3
    Options
    YES! I am looking to lose 100 lbs....I could sure use a buddy as well! lbVs
  • LaMetra3
    Options
    I do the same thing....I have mini goals to help me reach my MAIN goal of losing 100 lbs. I think that if I think of it in it's totality I will get overwhelmed as well! Good job on ur weight loss btw!!!
  • jhunt90
    jhunt90 Posts: 78
    Options
    Need to lose 93 D: Add me! :D
  • notanna56
    Options
    I am also in the same boat wanting to lose 100 pds.
  • hausofnichele
    hausofnichele Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I need to lose a LOT of weight!!! Anybody that wants to add me can feel free to do so. I'm gonna be here a long time :D Happy to have fellow large folks as friends!

Nichele
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to join you. Sending a friend request...
  • miss_determinator
    Options
    Kia Ora from New Zealand. I read your post and want to support and walk with you on this our journey! you have bravely made the first step by being here! you are great!
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    If anyone wants they can add me I ave lots to lose.
  • mandaxxb
    Options
    let's do this.!
  • luvmybboys
    luvmybboys Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ive lost almost 70 lbs, you can do it! 25 ish to go! Good luck :D
  • JoJo_fat2fab
    JoJo_fat2fab Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Me, me, me

Feel free to add me
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    over 200 lbs to lose.
  • mrsburton8909
    Options
    Hi, I'm kinda new here and not sure how this works, but I also need to lose 75lbs exactly. Plz add me
  • phrodod
    Options
    I'm a little over that - about 125 lbs to lose, but I'd love to join you.