20lbs lost (pics!)

Options
Okay so I know that 20lbs isn't that bigger deal... not compared to these amazing stories of 50+

I am not aiming on really losing much else.

I am pretty proud of how far I've come. I have lost 23lbs however this 'improved' photo is my body around the 20lb loss :)

I am starting to see some abs. My focus right now is to 'sculpt' my body. I guess I am boasting in a way because I am proud! and want to flaunt my body :)

P.s. sorry about the little bandage, messy room and giant apendicitis surgery scar on my tummy!

Before at 156lbs (71kgs) -
10780836_3770.jpg

After at 136lbs (62kgs) -
10780836_3064.jpg

Replies

• splucy
    splucy Posts: 353
    Options
    haha my HTML coding did not work. Fail! Not sure how to add pics ^^;
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    10780836_3770.jpg

10780836_3064.jpg

You are SO TINY! JEALOUS!
  • cwoodward87
    cwoodward87 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look great! How tall are you and what are the weights of those two pictures? I always like to see where other people are at and compare to myself, haha. I know everyone is different but it's interesting to see!
  • splucy
    Options
    I am 180cms tall
    I was 71kgs (156lbs) in the picture above and around 62kgs (136lbs) in the picture below :)
  • splucy
    Options
    Thanks for the help with the codes! :)
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look incredible. That's unbelievable.
  • alecta337
    alecta337 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    You look great!!

And by the way, your scar isn't even that noticable. I wouldn't have even seen it if you hadn't mentioned it.
  • copykatnjesus
    copykatnjesus Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. Great job!
  • beautyreaps
    Options
    You look very fit (: Congrats on your accomplishment and all the best with your future goals.
  • ericalynn104
    ericalynn104 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Wow girl!!! You look fantastic!!! Great job!
  • SmashleeWpg
    SmashleeWpg Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't say 20lbs isn't that big of a deal. Any loss is great, and you look absolutely FANTASTIC with the loss you have accomplished. GREAT work! :)
  • splucy
    Options
    hehe thanks guys :) I know I just see people with their amazing stories of losing 50lbs+!

I wasn't sure if mine was worth cheering on about :P It's been a long 3 months! but I am almost finally where I want to be with my weight!
  • finnishfemme
    Options
    Its amazing how much of a difference 20lbs makes! Thank you for your photos, I'm in a similar weight range and I've gotta say I'm so much more motivated now!
  • EricMurano
    EricMurano Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    It's all relative!

Looking good! You looked pretty good to begin with anyway!
  • alosea2012
    alosea2012 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • HarleyGypsy
    Options
    Great motivation! You have a right to be proud~
  • You look fantastic, well done!
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Great job, nice abs!!! 20 lbs is wonderful. Like the other poster said, it's all relative.
  • VoicyZA
    VoicyZA Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Very nicely done!

It's scary how much difference it makes to women compared to men, so insead of looking at it as 10kgs lost, rather look at it as % of your bodyweight lost.

I was 105kgs & I've lost 15kgs in 3 months, which is 14.3% of my initial bodyweight.

You were 71kgs and lost "only" 10.45kgs, which is 14.7% of your initial bodyweight.

So even though I lost 5kgs more than you, in relation to your own frame you lost more...

Well done :)
  • pandamonium1987
    pandamonium1987 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm also 180cm tall but not nearly as skinny as you! But I'll get there! 2012 is MY year to shine!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!