110 Pounds Lost and a NEW life found, 365 Days on MFP

Replies

• TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    O-M-G! You look so great. You inspire so many of us by sharing your success...18 pages of replies in less than a day says a lot! All the best to you as you work to goal and head into maintenance mode. By the way, that haircut is really cute on you :)
  • tsherm3850
    tsherm3850 Posts: 353 Member
    Simply fantastic to see such success! Losing 100 lbs. would be a dream come true. You've had to work so hard....Congratulations!!!
  • tdots1andonly
    tdots1andonly Posts: 23 Member
    You look amazing and sooo much younger too.Great job! Great inspiration for me. ANy suggestions or ideas that helped you? PM me if you don't mind.
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Thank you so much everyone. I will try to go through and message those of you that asked me questions within this posting. If anyone has any specific questions please send me a message and I'll get right back to you. I love helping others. Feel free to send me a friend request if you'd like. I do have my food and exercise diary open to my friends.
  • cmoskovitz
    cmoskovitz Posts: 12 Member
    You look incredible and your skin is practically GLOWING in the after picture!
  • Congratulations on your success! You must be walking on air. Keep up the great work. Thanks for posting and inspiring the rest of us along the way. :)
  • Incredible! Congratulations!
  • BlueEyedTXmom
    BlueEyedTXmom Posts: 179 Member
    Awesome! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • keeponkickin
    Oh yeah baby...Let's throw another pound on the pile this morning!! Happy day, I'll be running with an extra spring in my step at the gym this morning.
  • SlinkyNewMe
    SlinkyNewMe Posts: 213 Member
    WOW - amazing, what an inspiration!
  • myoldselfback
    myoldselfback Posts: 36 Member
    That's amazing and you did it all yourself! Wow
  • WOW thats awsome you look great,and must feel so much better...CONGRATS
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    congrats

You deserve every bit of success.

Thanks for sharing
  • rpantusa
    rpantusa Posts: 267 Member
    That is awesome you look so great and you also look so much younger and healthier! you are a great inspiration!
  • ShapingAgnes
    ShapingAgnes Posts: 45 Member
    WOW.... you....look AMAZING!! And logging in for 365 days in a row... dedication dedication dedication. Thank you for sharing !!
  • keeponkickin
    WOW.... you....look AMAZING!! And logging in for 365 days in a row... dedication dedication dedication. Thank you for sharing !!

Thank you. Been one amazing trip around the sun :-)
  • Shevaun619
    Shevaun619 Posts: 34 Member
    You look absolutely awesome...congrats to you :)
  • Wow,you look fantastic! Great job!
  • tananichelle
    tananichelle Posts: 103 Member
    Holy crap, you are such an inspiration!!!
  • helena260
    helena260 Posts: 83 Member
    WOW!!! You Look Great!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!