Options

Replies

• dargytaylor
    dargytaylor Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    great results!
  • CherryIceGlitter
    Options
    OMG you are my thinspo.. you're perfect!! GIRL CRUSH ALERT!!
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous! i am also aiming to lose 15-20 lbs.
  • debbieplus3
    Options
    wow, you're very slim. well done!

13752904.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • linbaby4
    linbaby4 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    you look great! :)
  • erin023
    erin023 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You look incredible.
  • tdmcmains
    tdmcmains Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic, hun. I want to look like that!
  • jewels68
    Options
    Great job. You look awesome!
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    You look great! 20lbs lost is a big deal when it makes you look like that :)
  • tscottym
    tscottym Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    wow, 20lbs on your frame made a huge difference. You look gorgeous! Congratulations.
  • taylormaryj
    taylormaryj Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    "Okay so I know that 20lbs isn't that bigger deal... not compared to these amazing stories of 50+ "

20lbs is a HUGE deal and is still an amazing story....it is just a different story. Congrats on your success!
  • sm_4ever17
    sm_4ever17 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    wow u got my dream body. my weight loss has stalled so hope i will lose the last 6 kg by the end of april or march. if i was a guy i wud definitely go on a date with ur so pretty i bet guys stare at your face nw :love:
  • twinsmake3
    twinsmake3 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this. I am starting again on MFP after a huge hiatus and setback....so whenever I get the urge to eat something I shouldn't I plan to go to THIS SPECIFIC POST as I have a similar goal as you (15lbs)
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    20 lbs is very great and does make a big difference when it comes to your health and how you feel. :D
    Congrats on your success!:bigsmile:
  • gloria84
    gloria84 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!:wink:
    How long did it take you to lose the 20 pounds? Im exactly the same weight as you when you started and Im aiming to 130lbs... but Im a lot shorter though Im 5'3''.
  • carpediem3
    carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Wow! you look absolutely amazing!
  • crystalcreek
    Options
    You look awesome! Definitely praise-worthy!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!:wink:
    How long did it take you to lose the 20 pounds? Im exactly the same weight as you when you started and Im aiming to 130lbs... but Im a lot shorter though Im 5'3''.

same here... i'm 5.2 and a half and i am aiming for 130, i currently am 137 and i so wish i looked like that! i really look like your before picture to a tee!!!!
  • Sherrygunnabefit88
    Options
    Okay so I know that 20lbs isn't that bigger deal... not compared to these amazing stories of 50+

I am not aiming on really losing much else.

I am pretty proud of how far I've come. I have lost 23lbs however this 'improved' photo is my body around the 20lb loss :)

I am starting to see some abs. My focus right now is to 'sculpt' my body. I guess I am boasting in a way because I am proud! and want to flaunt my body :)

P.s. sorry about the little bandage, messy room and giant apendicitis surgery scar on my tummy!

Before at 156lbs (71kgs) -
    10780836_3770.jpg

After at 136lbs (62kgs) -
    10780836_3064.jpg

Don't be sorry of anything, flaunt all you want you look great. Be proud of the body that you made, 20 lbs is a great acomplishment. Great job, thanks for showing your progress
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Im stealing your abs for this summer.....I will send them back to you Sept 1...nice job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!