Looking for friends who need to lose 75 to 100 pounds!

Options

Replies

• Babrao
    Babrao Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I started at 267 (May 2011) and am now at 208, I know that I would love to get down to 170 and honestly I don't know after that because I have never been smaller than that being an adult, lol. Maybe my goal should be around 150, so that puts me at needing to lose another 58 pounds. Either way, I am here if you would like support.
  • Christinah5150
    Christinah5150 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm in..anyone can add me!!
  • ashleygeex26
    ashleygeex26 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have lost almost 20 already and looking to lose another 50 pounds or so. Please feel free to add me!! with losing such a large number, I am looking for friends who are in the same boat as me to be my motivation!! :)
  • Mzitt18
    Options
    I'd like to join. Having a hard time finding the discipline and impulse control to avoid eating what I know I shouldn't. I could use some help. I need to lose at 75 lbs, currently at 265,
  • phrodod
    Options
    Re: Kilos to pounds -- the ratio is 2.2 pounds per kilo, so 20 kilos is about 45 pounds.
  • Fat_Free_Mummy
    Fat_Free_Mummy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I have 72lbs to lose :)
  • Mrs_Hitch
    Options
    I need to lose just over 100lbs to reach my ideal weight. Feel free to add me too :happy:
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Im in too - I've got about 125 to lose.. so, pls add me if you like! (anyone can) I can use all the support i can get!

Erin
  • Donners185
    Donners185 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I still have 84lbs to go, so i'm in! Laura x. :smile:
  • marygettingfit
    marygettingfit Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I also need to lose over 100 pds. Feel free to add me.
  • greengoddess01
    Options
    I have 95lbs to lose...add me and we can do this together!
  • KristaWeiss
    KristaWeiss Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    My goal is a total os 130-140 and so far with determination and the help and support of this site I've lost 114 of that. We can do it together because my journey is far from over!
  • kristena6968
    Options
    need to lose 100 lbs feel free to add me :)
  • Cathnger
    Options
    I want to lose 90lb!
  • MzPamela37
    MzPamela37 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am all in, I was on this site in 2010 and I lost a total of 67lbs. and then I started slacking last year and gained back 20 some pounds and now I am back focused and dedicated!
  • tiaengland30
    Options
    my name is tia and i need to loose 85 lbs
  • cerib78
    cerib78 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    add you hun x
  • ksimmn
    ksimmn Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've only got about 50 left, but I've lost quite a bit more already. Feel free to friend me if you're inclined... AFTER reading my profile. :bigsmile: I'm not always easy to take!
  • ProjFit
    ProjFit Posts: 143
    Options
    Hey guys! my name is Christina, im 21.. and in total id like to lose 100pds.