My turn! My weight-loss so far (PIC heavy!)

Options

Replies

• BlueEyedTXmom
    BlueEyedTXmom Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Way to go!
  • dawnkay1
    Options
    Oh my word! You are an absolute stunner. What an inspiration.
  • sahalcomb
    sahalcomb Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Awsome loss girlie!!! Congratulations on the hard work paying off! :):flowerforyou:
  • balfonso
    balfonso Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY A-MAZING!!!! :noway: :happy:
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Wow, wow, wow! You look absolutely amazing. I need to lose about the same amount of weight and I'm just starting out. I would love to get to pre-child weight and look hot again, but I always think that's not possible. but this shows that it is. Wey to go. Add me please, would love to hear your story. x
  • MalloryMelts
    MalloryMelts Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You did amazing! You should be so proud!
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!!!! I'm the same as you, I HATE taking pictures...I don't have many and the ones that I do are hidden where no one else can see them! Maybe when I get to my goal I will do as you did and post some before and afters!

You are an amazing inspiration and you should be incredibly proud of yourself!!!!
  • Cterral
    Cterral Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow you look like a different person i had to take a 2nd look! Anything you did besides just counting calories?
  • lja20
    lja20 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful, great accomplishment. Congrats!
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    Wow! Look at you! You look fantastic!
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful in the before pictures and are in the after, but I would not have guessed you were the same person!

Congratulations, and thanks for the inspiration.
  • LisalovesGreg
    Options
    Absolutely awesome and amazing. I have just started this journey and intend on sticking it out this time. What a great motivation to see someone like you. Thank you so much for posting pics! You are gorgeous!
  • aniovska
    Options
    Wow you look amazing what an inspiration
  • annm16
    annm16 Posts: 2
    Options
    Congrats on your achievements! :) You should be proud of all the hard work you've done!
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • nyan87
    nyan87 Posts: 1
    Options
    Great job and you look amazing! Thank you for the motivation!
  • kstep88
    kstep88 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK FABULOUS!!!!!!! GREAT JOB :)))))))
  • paulaGetshealthy
    Options
    HOLY SMOKES I was not expecting this kind of response!

I'm getting so many messages with the same type of questions, so here are the answers:

Q:How Long did it take you?
    A:I started in May, soooo...it's been 8 months so far.

Q:Height?
    A: 5'3, maybe slightly shorter

Q:How did you do it?
    A:Logging my food, changing my eating habits, eating at a calorie deficit. Nothing new or exciting :)
    And exercising of course.

Q:What types of exercises did you do?
    A: At first I did anywhere from 30-60 minutes on the treadmill at 3mph ('cause that's how out of shape I was) 7 times a week. I started some easy exercise videos after a while, then I started the 30 Day Shred, and other videos with weights. A lot of circuit training exercises from magazines too. That's pretty much it.

Q: How'd you get those legs?
    A: Ha. LUNGES. Lots of them. In one of the exercise videos I use, the trainer is obsessed with lunges and lunge pulses and I never though much of it. Welp, they transformed my legs!
  • SongbirdTrisha
    SongbirdTrisha Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    youn look AMAZING! Phenomenal job- your gorgeous! Congratulations and thank you for sharing these pics with us.
  • EWilliamson
    EWilliamson Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! GOOD WORK!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!