Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

My turn! My weight-loss so far (PIC heavy!)

Replies

• BlueEyedTXmom
    BlueEyedTXmom Posts: 179 Member
    You look awesome! Way to go!
  • Oh my word! You are an absolute stunner. What an inspiration.
  • sahalcomb
    sahalcomb Posts: 86 Member
    Awsome loss girlie!!! Congratulations on the hard work paying off! :):flowerforyou:
  • balfonso
    balfonso Posts: 370 Member
    ABSOLUTELY A-MAZING!!!! :noway: :happy:
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Wow, wow, wow! You look absolutely amazing. I need to lose about the same amount of weight and I'm just starting out. I would love to get to pre-child weight and look hot again, but I always think that's not possible. but this shows that it is. Wey to go. Add me please, would love to hear your story. x
  • MalloryMelts
    MalloryMelts Posts: 28 Member
    You did amazing! You should be so proud!
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    You look incredible!!!! I'm the same as you, I HATE taking pictures...I don't have many and the ones that I do are hidden where no one else can see them! Maybe when I get to my goal I will do as you did and post some before and afters!

You are an amazing inspiration and you should be incredibly proud of yourself!!!!
  • Cterral
    Cterral Posts: 6 Member
    Wow you look like a different person i had to take a 2nd look! Anything you did besides just counting calories?
  • lja20
    lja20 Posts: 54 Member
    You're beautiful, great accomplishment. Congrats!
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Wow! Look at you! You look fantastic!
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    You are beautiful in the before pictures and are in the after, but I would not have guessed you were the same person!

Congratulations, and thanks for the inspiration.
  • Absolutely awesome and amazing. I have just started this journey and intend on sticking it out this time. What a great motivation to see someone like you. Thank you so much for posting pics! You are gorgeous!
  • Wow you look amazing what an inspiration
  • annm16
    annm16 Posts: 2
    Congrats on your achievements! :) You should be proud of all the hard work you've done!
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Amazing!
  • nyan87
    nyan87 Posts: 1
    Great job and you look amazing! Thank you for the motivation!
  • kstep88
    kstep88 Posts: 403 Member
    YOU LOOK FABULOUS!!!!!!! GREAT JOB :)))))))
  • HOLY SMOKES I was not expecting this kind of response!

I'm getting so many messages with the same type of questions, so here are the answers:

Q:How Long did it take you?
    A:I started in May, soooo...it's been 8 months so far.

Q:Height?
    A: 5'3, maybe slightly shorter

Q:How did you do it?
    A:Logging my food, changing my eating habits, eating at a calorie deficit. Nothing new or exciting :)
    And exercising of course.

Q:What types of exercises did you do?
    A: At first I did anywhere from 30-60 minutes on the treadmill at 3mph ('cause that's how out of shape I was) 7 times a week. I started some easy exercise videos after a while, then I started the 30 Day Shred, and other videos with weights. A lot of circuit training exercises from magazines too. That's pretty much it.

Q: How'd you get those legs?
    A: Ha. LUNGES. Lots of them. In one of the exercise videos I use, the trainer is obsessed with lunges and lunge pulses and I never though much of it. Welp, they transformed my legs!
  • SongbirdTrisha
    SongbirdTrisha Posts: 28 Member
    youn look AMAZING! Phenomenal job- your gorgeous! Congratulations and thank you for sharing these pics with us.
  • EWilliamson
    EWilliamson Posts: 50 Member
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! GOOD WORK!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!