20lbs lost (pics!)

Replies

• SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    You look amazing! Gorgeous little body you have there
  • lgtheright1
    lgtheright1 Posts: 50 Member
    You look great ... and healthy ... nice to see more than just bones :)
  • SandraNancy
    SandraNancy Posts: 127 Member
    20 lbs lost is huge for someone your size! When I started losing weight I was 5'7 and 160, and I got down to 130. Doesn't sound like a lot, but that's 19% of me. I would argue that it's harder to lose weight when the number you're aiming for is smaller, so good for you. You look amazing!
  • apesid
    apesid Posts: 135 Member
    You look amazing! Great job!
  • hannajenna844
    hannajenna844 Posts: 7 Member
    Great Job
  • Wow, what a figure. You look toned and perfect for a mag cover shot! Did you work out a lot on your abs? They look fantastic.
  • tumblingtumbleweed
    tumblingtumbleweed Posts: 23 Member
    I think it's less about the weight lost and more about making the change in your life and sticking to it. You did it, congrats!
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    You look stunning! Congrats!

I'm 172cm and have the same goal as you...thanks for sharing, definitly more motivated now!
  • think48
    think48 Posts: 366 Member
    What kind of workout routine did you do? I pretty much match up to your before picture and you are where I hope to be!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,249 Member
    Nice honey!! I can definitely see those ABS...and YES MAAM 20pds is a HUGE DEAL!! Congrats!
  • Fitwam
    Fitwam Posts: 275 Member
    20 lbs lost is huge for someone your size! When I started losing weight I was 5'7 and 160, and I got down to 130. Doesn't sound like a lot, but that's 19% of me. I would argue that it's harder to lose weight when the number you're aiming for is smaller, so good for you. You look amazing!

^ THIS!! 20 lbs is WONDERFUL!! GREAT JOB!!
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 801 Member
    honey be proud and your story is just as amaizing...its so helpful to folks like me...im at 154 wanting to lose...20 pounds!! thanks for the motivation...oh tips please!
  • 84dex
    84dex Posts: 45
    Well done. Your before picture reminds me of my stomach! Hope mine looks as good in three months! What work outs did you do.
  • harleyj
    harleyj Posts: 28 Member
    Awesome job! You look fantastic! :)
  • rubybeach
    rubybeach Posts: 529 Member
    Awesome job!
  • Girl if you lost more you'd wither away! you look great! 5 pounds loss or 100 pounds loss is a good achievement. any pound loss is confidence gained!! :)
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Oh my gosh! That is totally a big deal. You look great. You must feel great. Congrats to you!!:flowerforyou:
  • go you!!!!!!!
  • What a different 20lbs makes. I myself am doing 20lbs starting off at the same weight as you did. Great motivation to see what I'm working towards!!
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,247 Member
    OP you look tremendous!

20lbs loss definitely DOES show. You've done yourself proud there!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!