Replies

• MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    buimp
  • alecta337
    alecta337 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Brazil Butt Lift. It's what many of the runway models use.

Did it. Loved it. Totally saw a difference (totally not posting pics as proof, haha)
  • runningathena
    runningathena Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Roller skating. No joke. I play roller derby and boy is my butt stronger! We also do fire hydrants, donkey kicks, and jackknifes at practice on a regular basis. All really good for the glutes and easy to do at home. 20 on each side, 2 sets. Done in just a few minutes!
  • vger11
    vger11 Posts: 248
    Options
    Kegels

couldn't help myself :bigsmile:
  • PrincessKittenpants
    Options
    Glad I stumbled across this, my *kitten* is practically concave!
    :laugh: I LOVE YOU! Sorry, had a crappy work day and that totally cracked me up:drinker:
  • lglg11
    lglg11 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    oh.. and also.. if you're fortunate enough to live near the coast.. beach running barefoot. You''l hit *kitten* muscles you never knew you had

Barefoot ? I have been beach running since the weathers been so mild in Jersey and I absolutely feel it but is it better to do barefoot? I wear my sneakers now (that sand is cold!)

It's an option. But yea, you use all the mechanics of the foot that you never use in shoes. And you're more connected to whats under your foot.

California sand is much warmer than Jersy sand I'm sure

Thank you I will try this .... in May! And yeah I'm guessing its a little warmer in Cali then Jersey ... just a little :)
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Besides the ones already mentioned I like hip thrusts, fire hydrant with a kick and leg raises ( on all fours).
    Also google Bret Contreras, his the glute guy above all.
  • lglg11
    lglg11 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I tried this workout on Monday (see link) and absolutely loved it! I do two lower body workouts during the week, one with heavy weights / low reps and one with light weight / high reps. Seems to be working so far =)

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/got-glutes.html

Just looked at this .. Holy Hell she is awesome . Im doing this for sure :)
  • CassPerkins
    Options
    These are great ideas. I do to go a gym. I figure, I am top heavy and don't have much of a waist. Maybe firming up the butt would help with an overall body shape :) I'll have to look up what some of these moves are. I've never heard of dead lifts, among some of the others. I do live by the beach, but I'll save running barefoot for warmer days (and when I can progress from speed walking to running). Thanks everyone!