What is Your Favorite Workout DVD???

Options

Replies

• sweetaddict123
    sweetaddict123 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    turbo jam is the only one I've been really able to stick with.
  • effiek
    effiek Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Turbofire! ooh...or Insanity... Love them both for totally different reasons!! I'm a coach for them and it's made a huge difference for me :)
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    Footloose. Yes, I know that it is a movie, but I can never resist getting up and dancing like a maniac, maniac on the floor!
  • steffy1724
    steffy1724 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Insanity, ChaLEAN Extreme, 30 day shred.
  • EBaca140
    Options
    Both by Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, and Yoga Meltdown. Both will kick your butt but leave you feeling awesome:happy:
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    OK, I'm a third through 30 DS and need to decide where to build from there. More Jillian (Ripped in 30?), Insanity or Turbo Fire

Any recommendations out of those or any other steps up from 30 DS?

TurboFire is really fun but basically is all cardio so if you choose to go that route try to get in a couple of strength days (not the ones in the program ) weekly. Insanity is way more intense than TurboFire and even though it's cardio as well, you do a lot of bodyweight exercises so it's a bit better than TurboFire in that aspect. I know nothing about ripped in 30 at all but I highly recommend a program like P90X or Supreme 90 Day. Supreme 90 is very similar to P90X and it's only about 20 bucks!

thanks!
  • runningathena
    runningathena Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I want to try Insanity, but I'm too cheap to spend that much money on the DVDs....
  • runningathena
    Options
    OK, I'm a third through 30 DS and need to decide where to build from there. More Jillian (Ripped in 30?), Insanity or Turbo Fire

Any recommendations out of those or any other steps up from 30 DS?

TurboFire is really fun but basically is all cardio so if you choose to go that route try to get in a couple of strength days (not the ones in the program ) weekly. Insanity is way more intense than TurboFire and even though it's cardio as well, you do a lot of bodyweight exercises so it's a bit better than TurboFire in that aspect. I know nothing about ripped in 30 at all but I highly recommend a program like P90X or Supreme 90 Day. Supreme 90 is very similar to P90X and it's only about 20 bucks!

thanks!

Also, if you like Jillian's style, I recommend No More Trouble Zones. It's about an hour and it kicks your butt!!! NO lie!
  • SerenityNow76
    SerenityNow76 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Bump - I'm still waiting for 30DS to arrive in the mail
  • 1Timothy4v8
    1Timothy4v8 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    My ALL time fave work out DVD is Palates core work out with Ana Cobon, man! she'll kick you A.... :noway:

10039000.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • angela_kehoe
    angela_kehoe Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It has got to be Davina!! She is such an inspiration and a great motivator for me :)
  • mrnls
    mrnls Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    My favorite DVDs:

30-Day Shred
    10-Minute Solutions: Pilates Perfect Body
    No More Trouble Zones
    Roller Derby Workout (no skates required!)

I've seen results with them all, but the key is being consistent for extended periods, which I usually fail at. Best of luck!

Roller Derby Workout????? So excited for this - thanks for mentioning
  • runningathena
    Options
    My favorite DVDs:

30-Day Shred
    No More Trouble Zones

I've seen results with them all, but the key is being consistent for extended periods, which I usually fail at. Best of luck!

You bet! It's awesome for core, butt, legs, and balance! If you wear skates (or use ankle weights) it just adds that extra bit of resistance! The girls themselves are motivating because I want to look that good in booty shorts someday. LOL
  • lilsassymom
    lilsassymom Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    It used to be Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and 30 Day Shred both by Jillian Michaels. I also like Leslie Sansones Walk at Home dvds.

Although my new favorite NOW is ChaLean Extreme. I am new to lifting and I love it:smile: .
  • KimAggie04
    KimAggie04 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Chalean Extreme! The weight lifting really helps you build muscle. I am on the 3rd month and I love it. Chalene is a great motivator. The workouts are 35 - 45 minutes which is easy to work into my schedule.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options

I want this!
  • runningathena
    Options
    My favorite DVDs:

30-Day Shred
    No More Trouble Zones

You bet! It's awesome for core, butt, legs, and balance! If you wear skates (or use ankle weights) it just adds that extra bit of resistance! The girls themselves are motivating because I want to look that good in booty shorts someday. LOL

I want this!

Here's the website!

http://www.rollerderbyworkout.com/getacopy.html

It's just a couple of derby girls running the show, so any support is appreciated! :)
  • Chalene Johnson
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Here's the website!

http://www.rollerderbyworkout.com/getacopy.html

It's just a couple of derby girls running the show, so any support is appreciated! :)

I just watched the trailer. I'm adding it to my wishlist.
  • kupc4k3
    kupc4k3 Posts: 12
    Options
    Jillian Michaels Extreme Shed & Shred is one of my favorite at home DVDs