What's the story behing your username?

Options
pauljsolie
pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
Mine isn't too imaginative although I did use all lowercase letters. Pretty daring huh? I've been thinking about changing it. Let's hear from you all.

Replies

• soccerella
    soccerella Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Play on "Cinderella", but since I'm a soccer player, it becomes "soccerella"
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Carol spelled backwards... Lorac.
  • borys12
    borys12 Posts: 98
    Options
    I'm called 'boris' at work and I don't know why :laugh:
  • ronniesgirl1982
    Options
    I'm Ronniesgirl Ronnie is my husband and I'm his girl!
  • ChrissyLu723
    ChrissyLu723 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I am a Cookie Baker.
  • justanotherbrickinthewall
    Options
    I love Pink Floyd so I thought this would be a good username.
  • allyjstone
    allyjstone Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    it's just like my blog himynameisallyson.com , and hi my name is allyson --my name is allyson!
  • pauljsolie
    Options
    Maybe I should change mine to illiterate idiot, can't seem to spell behind. Great now the whole of MFP can see how stoopid I am!!
  • Bevbl3
    Bevbl3 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Mines pretty simple...my name is Bev and I live the BL3 area of town!
  • TheDudette
    Options
    I really REALLY like The Big Lebowski.... REALLY!
  • AlliO2
    AlliO2 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I miscarried a baby in Nov '03 and was convinced it was going to be a girl. I would have named her Allison Olivia and called her Alli. Since then, I use AlliO a lot on the web as a way to keep that baby's memory alive.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Well, there was this woman who was pregnant and she had a baby girl and the mom and dad decided to name this girl Cory Ida.
    Thrilling story, I know. The only way I can make it even remotely more interesting is by pointing out that I am a girl and my name, Cory, is spelled like a boy's name, so I like to include my obviously girly middle name along with it whenever I get the chance (not that anyone would mistake me for a boy at this point, but when I was 5'10" as a preteen and hadn't yet developed a chest, it was a bit more important to avoid the inevitable teasing).
  • Amandanoralynn
    Amandanoralynn Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Not much story behind mine, just my first and middle names. lol
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Nickname my parents gave me after they came home from their "honeymoon" when I was 3. It's technically spelled wrong. Should be Keke and then bird. But Keki stuck and just stayed that way.
  • callherbeautyxo
    callherbeautyxo Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    it's my twitter name, and i couldn't think of anything else =)
  • pauljsolie
    Options
    I miscarried a baby in Nov '03 and was convinced it was going to be a girl. I would have named her Allison Olivia and called her Alli. Since then, I use AlliO a lot on the web as a way to keep that baby's memory alive.

That is very touching, nice memorial to her.
  • pattycakes726
    pattycakes726 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    My name's Patty and I used to have wedding cake business called PattyCakes.
  • poppadop89
    Options
    <---Episode from Family Guy, where Peter teaches Cleveland's son how to play golf. Peter asks him, "Would you mind calling me Mr. Poppadopalis??"

The "8 and 9" is pager code for my initials A and P. Back when it was still cool to have... :smokin:
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Mine is for my partner, DA (Deborah Ann) and she loves kittens. I've used it for years on other sites.
  • goddessangiekins
    Options
    Mine is because one of my best friends called me Angiekins. Also because I am a Pagan and worship the goddess, it all just fits. It gives me power to keep going.