What's the story behing your username?

Options

Replies

• LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Because I am a lucky girl to have such an amazing Hubby and absolutely incredible kids :heart:
  • formersec
    formersec Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Formersec -- Former Sectetary.

I know...BORING!
  • cheeksv
    cheeksv Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    My last name and first initial, nothing special except people think when I use it I am being dirty.
  • 1drwmn
    1drwmn Posts: 25
    Options
    I have lost 137 pounds and still working toward goal. I am finally and hopefully forever in Onederland!!!! I hope to never see the 200's or 300's ever again!! =) So, I chose 1derwmn for my username to remind myself that I am a strong woman and I will stay in the 100's from now on.
  • nishchicky
    nishchicky Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Nish is short for Anishnawbe (means First Nations person in ojibwe), when I talk about myself I always say I'm nish. Chicky because I am a girl.
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    'Shelly' is my nickname in the real world (taken from Michele, my given name), and i tend to like to stick with names i will recognize when someone is talking to me *LOL*

Macchi was a name i adopted for online because it reminds me of my next 'determined to get there' travel destination, Macchu Pichu (i am an archaeology addict) *S*
  • lkwalker71
    lkwalker71 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    First intial of my first and middle names, last name and birth year. Not as interesting as others just the first thing I thought of.
  • MelHoneyRocks
    Options
    Mel Honey Rocks...name of my photography business
    Mel-Honey sounds like Melanie...which is my name.
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    The "kimi" part of my name has a long history. In middle school, I had a teacher who nicknamed me Kimiko (a japanese word for flower...I think and close to my real name, Kimberly). I loved it and used it often (still do in fact). In college I used Kimiko as part of a chat room I belonged to. People there started shortening it to Kimi and I thought that was cute! Nowadays I even have a real life friend who calls me Kimi. When I joined MFP, I immediately realized that it was a social site and people would want to call me by "name." I wanted something close to my real name, but not my real name, so I chose Kimi. It worked too, everybody calls me Kimi, even my MFP friends who know my real name (which I don't hide since it's also mentioned on my profile).

The 131 is simple. My birthday is January 31st (1/31 :wink: )
  • Pifflesmom
    Pifflesmom Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Named after my bird, Piffles - it was either that or Booger (my other bird's name) but that seemed to be taken... :-O
  • BlueEyesXoXo
    Options
    I have blue eyes and I love lifting :)
  • DimplesInProgress
    DimplesInProgress Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Munki is a nickname my dad gave me as a kid, and Marie is my middle name.. So I'm Munki Marie.
  • FreshStart89
    FreshStart89 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    simply my 1st name
  • benodie
    benodie Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I'm a proper saddo and named myself after my dogs 'ben' and 'odie'! ;)
  • Scatterdragon
    Scatterdragon Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I have a bearded dragon named Scatterdragon... hense my name.
  • kittyninja
    Options
    Cats are basically one of my favorite things in the world. Kitties specifically.
    And ninja... I'm a juggalette.
    I wanted it to be ninjakitty, but that was already taken :(
  • HipposRDangerous
    Options
    Well...Hippos Are Dangerous.... :D
  • AlmstHvn
    AlmstHvn Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    AlmstHvn is short for "Almost Heaven", paying homage to my homestate of beautiful West Virginia. AlmstHvn has been my online nickname for many, many years!
  • hebbsgrrl
    hebbsgrrl Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    well my married name is hebb so i am hebbs grrl lol .....
  • Curvy1taliana
    Curvy1taliana Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I'm full blooded Italian and I want my curves back in the right places! Gettin there!