100 pounds lost

Options

Replies

• genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    That is truly fantastic! Be proud, and strut your stuff! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    awesome girl! :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • ctmom1
    ctmom1 Posts: 189
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the great work!

"eating clean"...that is the biggest priority in my new way of eating.
  • AmerDamer
    AmerDamer Posts: 9
    Options
    That is awesome! I just started this on Friday & am really loving it. I get discouraged very easily, but when I saw your post today, it really inspired me. My starting weight is 258 lbs, so I can relate to you (although you're a lot younger than I am). Great job!! Keep up the good work!

Amy

215616.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • tdboone
    tdboone Posts: 11
    Options
    Thats awesome:flowerforyou: I am so happy and wish you more luck on losing more...
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker: :drinker: What a great accomplishment!! You must feel very proud of yourself! :flowerforyou:
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look great! That's a big accomplishment. Now you can enjoy the rest of your life healthy and happy!!:)
  • aubreethefish
    Options
    You look absolutley incredible! Stunning! You should be so so proud of yourself
  • alisoncarl
    alisoncarl Posts: 89
    Options
    great job.. what an inspiration
  • laniirvin
    laniirvin Posts: 94
    Options
    Congrats. You are an inspiration to us all!
  • dkell
    dkell Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: WOW, you should be proud and so excited. Your life is in great shape I bet.:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! That's so awesome and such an inspiration! :bigsmile:
  • Sparksfly
    Sparksfly Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS! Very inspiring!

What is your exercise plan?

I am about the same weight/size as you are now and I would like to lose about 20-30 lbs!
  • Zee75
    Zee75 Posts: 6
    Options
    Truly inspiring... what other tools did you use other then myfitpal? Just eating right and exercise?
  • woody3m
    woody3m Posts: 4
    Options
    C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! ! ! !
    You should be very proud of yourself and accomplishments.

Though twice your age + (OMG I'm old, :laugh:) you are an inspriation to me because you are an example that it can be done.
  • sami1992
    sami1992 Posts: 7
    Options
    Well done thats brilliant! Im 17 and have only jsut started im 140lbs but would like to loose a stone. although 140lbs isnt much i am only 5ft4 so therefore i carry alot of weight around my belly.. could anybody give me tips to help?
    xx
  • harvick29
    harvick29 Posts: 14
    Options
    Congrats, A couple of years ago I lost 80 lbs, the feeling is unlike any other when you reach a milestone. 20 more to go for me and I feel that sence of accomplishment just like you must now. Clothes are really cute now, aren't they?:laugh:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Holy crap- you look great! keep up the good work!
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, what did you do for a reward? that's a huge accomplishment!!
  • MissGorgeous
    MissGorgeous Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    thanks guys!

:love:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!