What's your "Sweet Tooth" solution?

Options

Replies

• fguillory
    fguillory Posts: 291
    Options
    Yogurt usually, i tried vanilla chai tea, it taste like egg nog sort of. I got a big bottle <3 I also like skinny cow bars
  • halphord
    halphord Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    sugar free 60 calorie chocolate jello pudding...that's what I turn to when I NEED something sweet...
  • tosh1969
    Options
    For my sweet 'fix' I use a teaspoon of agave syrup. Mostly on natural yoghurt. :happy:
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    very hot cup of black coffe
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    A diet pop, or an ounce of sugar free chocolate. I try to keep some on hand. I am out of control in 5 seconds flat if I get any real sugar in me, I just can't stop til I feel ill.
  • kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I have a skinny cow ice cream or dark chocolate..... sugar free pudding is good
  • Akijade
    Akijade Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    A tablespoon of Nutella is a really good sweet tooth treat. 100 calories, and very rich and chocolatey. Om nom nom.
  • PattyMarie218
    Options
    Normally I have a HUGE sweet tooth, but since I have started my diet it has been less so. (Lucky for me) Now if I feel the need for some chocolate I grap a 60cal jello Dark chocolate pudding.

*Forgot to mention that the pudding is sugar free.*
  • cinfinrn
    cinfinrn Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Ghiradelli 60% Cacao Chocolate Chips...amazing! Just have to limit it to 8 or 10, and savor them! :happy:
  • cecilia0909
    cecilia0909 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I have replaced a lot with fruit and a favorite of mine is strawberries sprinkled with a tiny bit of powdered sugar
  • cupcake721
    cupcake721 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I love frozen cherries. I keep a tupperware of fresh cherries in my freezer. When you eat them frozen, they taste like tiny cherry popsicle bites! Yum!

Also, frozen banana sandwiches! Slice a banana. Make a mixture of one part sugar-free cool whip with one part creamy peanut butter. Make a little sandwich with the banana slices as the bread and the pb/cool whip mixture as the filling. Freeze them and they are sooo good!

And, of course, chocolate chips. I like to mix them with marshmallows in a baggie. But I have to be careful... I have been known to go a bit overboard at times. I heart chocolate.
  • sandi21113
    Options
    Use real sugar. My cravings all but disappeard once I stopped using artificial sweeteners over 2 months ago.
  • Kasya007
    Kasya007 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I don't have a solution to beat the cravings, so I simply just stick a spoon in a jar of peanut butter or honey, scrape off the excess & enjoy. (It's even better if both are blended together.) :)
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I eat popsicle Juniors- 40 calories each. Sweet + cold = all I need to stave off a total binge.
  • dbajal
    dbajal Posts: 1
    Options
    Eat those fiber one bars the chocolate ones are amazing! and the special k strawberry ones i eat those or a dole popsicle for something sweet those are the only sweets in my house. and i add MIO to my water its 0 cals and it tastes GReAAT
  • latinahada
    Options
    Fiber one brownies, only 90 cals....AMAZING :)
  • LoMyers
    LoMyers Posts: 11
    Options
    Gummy bears - yum! That's a terrific idea.

I really enjoy frozen fruits. They're usually in small "bite-size" pieces so I can snack on them at work and the natural sugars are surprisingly enough!
  • KimmieSue2011
    KimmieSue2011 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Good Earth Tea
    I make my own hot chocolate with nonfat milk, sugar and cocoa (and that whipped cream in a can)
    Sugarless gum

I drink WAY TOO many diet cokes throughout the day. Addicted I think to both the sweetness and the caffeine.
  • mortla
    mortla Posts: 73
    Options
    Skinny Cow products! Life savers!!!
  • Karlaki
    Karlaki Posts: 74
    Options
    I freeze Jell-O dark chocolate mouse temptations.

I also LOVE frozen bananas... I need the potassium anyway.