Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

My turn! My weight-loss so far (PIC heavy!)

Replies

• mollie6986
    mollie6986 Posts: 63 Member
    You look great...congrats
  • Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    OMigosh, don't be nervous! Your results are amazing and you are beautiful. What an amazing transformation since just May!!
  • FitasBarbie
    FitasBarbie Posts: 141 Member
    Omg Paula I only saw this thread now! Your smokin hot babe totally an inspiration. You've motivated me to get back on the wagon. Goodluck with the classes I saw you enrolled can't wait for the pics when you graduate. Xoxo :-)
  • Wow that's amaaaazing!! U have great legs! What type of exercises were u doing for your legs? Great work!
  • You are such an inspiration.. You look great, good luck with school :)
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Super work!
  • Love you guys! MFP has made all the difference for me! Thanks again :)

xoxo
  • lizzy0580
    lizzy0580 Posts: 8 Member
    You look amazing!! Great job!
  • CROCKETT1
    CROCKETT1 Posts: 83 Member
    Stellar performance! Way to go.
  • wow! you look amazing. I can't wait to be in the dressing room trying on those new clothes too! I just started, but everyone has to start somewhere! Congratulations. Keep up the good work!! :)
  • Wow what an inspiration! You look fantastic!!
  • Beautiful, what an inspiration!
  • Alee4nia
    Alee4nia Posts: 168 Member
    amazing...can't wait til i am in the position you are in...journey to a healthier me...
  • BEAUTIFUL YOU ARE!!! I had to wake my daughter who seems to have ZERO motivation. Hope this helps here, cause I'm leaving her behind to get my last 45lbs off.
  • holly crap you have an awesome body and will power that is great i hope i can have a body like yours one day!!!!!!
  • I can't wait to one day look like that. This is very inspiring!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,033 Member
    CONGRATS you dont even look like the same person amazing
  • Wow!!!! You look simpy amazing!!!! Way to go on your weight loss and lifestyle change =)
  • Good job!!!!!
  • bex_86_
    bex_86_ Posts: 92
    Look amazing :) well done :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!