432 - beef burrito
380 - large lemonade
380 - chili cheese burrito

2440 calories. Yikes!!

Replies

• Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Dang, dude! Let's talk about after, what do you get now? I love the Fresco menu, it's actually better than the regular stuff.
  • batalina
    batalina Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    i used to always get a beef supreme chalupa and a bean burrito. now, i always get EITHER a fresco bean burrito, OR two crunchy tacos, fresco style, beans instead of beef.
    extremely satisfying, and less horrible for me :D

(I LOVE TACO BELL SO MUUUUUUCH)
  • mmonconduit
    mmonconduit Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I use to get the volcano nacho which is about 1,000 cals
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Dang, dude! Let's talk about after, what do you get now? I love the Fresco menu, it's actually better than the regular stuff.

haha, two fresco tacos maybe. taco bell will be my cheat meal. i can't do foods like this very often, just not filling enough for someone my size.
  • batalina
    batalina Posts: 209 Member
    Options

hell yeah! fresco has tomatoes! I LOVE TOMATOES!!!!!
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Isn't it amazing what we so carelessly used to devour? My kids asked for Albertos tonight and since it had been a while since they had naughty food, I indulged them. They each got what I LOVE, 5 taquitos covered in guacamole and cheese. The smell about killed me, and I can't even smell that well right now as I have a cold. I have no idea the calories, but it has to be astronomical!!
  • j4nash
    Options

I heart fire sauce. I have some in my nightstand. Yes, it's that bad.
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    The Health Department closed the Taco Bell by my house. I didn't care to eat there but my teenage son loved their food & it was starting to show in his expanding waistline.
    So honestly, how good is their food if the place can be closed down by the Health Department? Just something to think about.
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    530 - mexican pizza
    170 - soft taco
    270 - beef meximelt
    278 - bean buritto
    432 - beef burrito
    380 - large lemonade
    380 - chili cheese burrito

2440 calories. Yikes!!

Yeah, that looks about right for what I would order too...but I would get a Mountain Dew. Now? Don't touch the stuff if I don't have to.
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried the Fresco menu yet, I'm more willing to just outright avoid it than tempt fate by eating the "healthier" stuff.

My previous normal taco bell order consisted of 1500+ calories between 4-5 tacos and a quesadilla + large soda. And that was only one meal. I figure I was consuming 3-4k calories daily on average for the better part of 3 years, that's what added the 30 lbs. I feel lucky that's all I gained. Just staggering when I consider I'm under that intake for my entire day now. I certainly feel better too.
  • jenna715
    jenna715 Posts: 201
    Options
    is it sad that sometimes i think i might want to use my cheat meal on taco bell? lol

when i used to eat it...cheesy fiesta potatoes(290) and a half pound cheesy bean and rice burrito(480), or a crunchwrap supreme(540) with beans and rice instead of meat, or 2 potato tacos (270 each)

drool... at least the mild sauce has 0 cals, and the fresco tacos are mostly 150 cals each (might be tempting to go there)

looking at their website, their nutrition page is pretty nice and easy to use.

just notice...the sodium levels are insane... drink a gallon of water with it lol
  • j4nash
    Options
    This was my typical late night Whataburger order:

420 - Whataburger - Bacon Egg and Cheese Taquito
    420 - Whataburger - Bacon Egg and Cheese Taquito
    450 - Whataburger - Sausage Egg and Cheese Taquito
    450 - Whataburger - Sausage Egg and Cheese Taquito
    1650 - Whataburger - Double Meat Cheese Burger W/ Medium Fry and Medium Coke

I did TB and WB in the same day. And alcohol.

One wonders how I survived.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options

I heart fire sauce. I have some in my nightstand. Yes, it's that bad.

I have practically a bucket of the packets in my pantry. It's sad. Also, tomatoes are the best part of fresco tacos!
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    We don't have a Whataburger here, but I would go to Jack in the Box and get a Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger, a large seasoned curly fries, a large eggroll, a large jalapeno bites, and a large soda. I don't even want to try and look up the calories, but it is no wonder I topped out at 450 lbs at one point.

Now if I have to do a fast food meal, I will go to Jack in the Box, get the grilled chicken strips, sub fresh fruit or a side salad with no dressing for the fries, and an iced tea.
  • PennyNickel14
    PennyNickel14 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    it's crazy right

Typical order at chilis

1/2 triple dipper 560
    Chicken Crispers 1350
    Coke 250

This MEAL alone is more than I eat in a day now.
  • Tiffa0909
    Tiffa0909 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I guess I was never that bad , just plain lazy.

Soft Taco -200
    Crunchy Taco -170
    Fries- 330 My local taco bell sells fries and they are delicious .
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    One typical day for me before I changed my lifestyle ----dont laugh.....

Bfast -

Carls Jr - Loaded Bfast Burrito - 780
    Carls Jr - Hashbrowns- 350
    Coke - 160

Lunch
    Roundtable - Pizza Buffet
    Pizza- 7 slices - x 220 = 1540
    Salad - 160
    Coke - 160

7 Eleven Snack -
    Donnettes - x2 = 540
    32 Ounce Coke - 360

Pre Dinner Snack -
    Jack N Box -
    Sourdogh Jack - 661
    Fries - 280
    Coke - 160

Dinner -
    Taco Shop Carne Asada Burrito - 980

Grand Total of - 4271

Yeah, that my friends is an eating problem....

This wasn't every day by any means but this was a bad, depressed, angry day ....

I have never added it up before....

That makes me sick...and made me tear up a bit...
  • tdots1andonly
    tdots1andonly Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    WHile on the talk about bad food orders here is what my typical day used to look like

sausage and cheese mcmuffin, sausage burrito, and sausage biscuit large cofee with 6 cream and 8 equal and 2 large diet cokes - mcd's

Lunch either 12 foot subway herbs and cheese bread, oven roasted chicken breast with american cheese toasted, with lettuce, sweet peppers xtra mayo, sweet onion sauce and parmesian cheese, or 12 inch ham and american cheese extra cheese with lettuce onions and tomatoes (sub shops), or double bacanator med fry, or mcdonalds again for lunch oh and another large soda.

Dinner - typically ate out - mcd's again a lot or wendy's or burger kind. rarely cooked - when i did cook - fried chicken, spaghetti, fried fish, evening consume about 2-4 liters of soda

but I ate like that for like the past 13 years. I overate all the time with the baddest choices. My taco bell order was typically 2 chicken gorditas xtra sour cream, soft taco, cheesey potaotes and nachos. 13 years ago when I had my oldest I weighed 235lbs 7 years ago after having my youngest I was at 260. Today I am at 270.

Disgusting that i used ot be able to consume all that nasty food.

Haven't eaten out much in the past 3 months and recently began making even healthier food choices on the home front.
    Luckily I don't really crave fast food much anymore...every now and then I grave my baconator though. we don't eat pork in m yhome as my husband (not legal yet) don't eat pork.

But glad that I have decided to get rid of all that nasty glutonous(sp) food and eat healthier. I just have to get through this first week of eating smaller portions so my stomach shrinks. Yesterday I didn't feel hungry at all. Today I have been struggling and have felt hungy - maybe because I am craving food. I was a very bad emotional eater. adn when I would travel to get my family fast ofod (horrible horrible parent I was feeding them that crap all the time).....I would usually buy myself an extra sandwich on top of my already 2 sandwiches and quick eat it in the car and hide the wrapper.
    I decided to make changes of course to help my childrne learn a healthier eating lifestyle and my oldest is also obese and hides food like i did but also to please my man and to look amazing in my wedding dress as well as live a longer life. I am only 34 and have so many problems, I imagine some may go away as I loose weight.
  • tdots1andonly
    tdots1andonly Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have to laugh when you say don't laugh only beause It is better to laugh at what used to be than continue doing it and because I laugh at myself at what I used to eat, and what I use dto eat was a daily basis YUCK.
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    One typical day for me before I changed my lifestyle ----dont laugh.....

Bfast -

Carls Jr - Loaded Bfast Burrito - 780
    Carls Jr - Hashbrowns- 350
    Coke - 160

Lunch
    Roundtable - Pizza Buffet
    Pizza- 7 slices - x 220 = 1540
    Salad - 160
    Coke - 160

7 Eleven Snack -
    Donnettes - x2 = 540
    32 Ounce Coke - 360

Pre Dinner Snack -
    Jack N Box -
    Sourdogh Jack - 661
    Fries - 280
    Coke - 160

Dinner -
    Taco Shop Carne Asada Burrito - 980

Grand Total of - 4271

Yeah, that my friends is an eating problem....

This wasn't every day by any means but this was a bad, depressed, angry day ....

I have never added it up before....

That makes me sick...and made me tear up a bit...

And look where you are now! Incredible! Feel free to be proud of yourself, you certainly have earned it!! :flowerforyou: