UK friends wanted

Options

Replies

• JulesKilvo
    JulesKilvo Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hiya, im from East Yorkshire - feel free to add me :-)

13950248.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • rebeka86
    Options
    Hi I'm from Leeds, I'm 25 and have a 4 year old son. Feel free to add me x
  • jonny310580
    jonny310580 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Jonny from Scotland here. Request sent
  • jmccartney88
    Options
    Hello Donna, I'm Jamie, I'm 23 from Great Yarmouth, Norfolk.

I've added you.

All the best with your weight loss!

:)

x
  • emmaonamission
    Options
    I'm from the UK - Sheffield to be exact! Add me, I love having UK friends so that I don't get jealous of the foods my US friends are eating ;)
  • DanielleSmilie28
    Options
    Im new too :-) Could do with friends for support etc...x
  • buttons2455
    Options
    hi donna im from blackpool feel free to add if u like :)
  • Raach32
    Raach32 Posts: 20
    Options
    Hiya :smile:

I'm Rachel, aged 20, from Northern Ireland!

Request is sent, everyone else, feel free to add me :smile:

Rach x
  • Debzi23
    Options
    Hi, Im Debbie and im from st helens in the north west.

i am new to this as of yesterday, feel free to add me it be nice to get support from people doing the same.
  • nickyh1976
    nickyh1976 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, add me if you like. I am scottish and I live in Berkshire but I lived in the North East for a couple of years, a place called Prudhoe and also Houghton-Le-Spring?
  • mashy1
    mashy1 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi! I'm 30 with three kids and am currently living in the West Midlands. It's good to know we're all in the same boat eh? :-)
  • aliciawakka
    aliciawakka Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hiya! Im from Cardiff, currently living n Ebbw Vale though. Feel free to add me and that goes to anyone!.. always nice to have friends to help!.. new here as only been on here around a week :D
  • JoGarrett86
    Options
    I'm 25 and live in Essex. I'm also trying the slim fast diet. It seems to be working i have been on it a week and lost 4lbs so can't be all bad.

My goal is to shift about 100lbs so still got a long uphill struggle but I will get there, as I'm sure everyone else on here will.

Good luck
  • rachcamp88
    rachcamp88 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new on here, my names Rachel I'm 23 and I live in the western isles.

I'm trying to lose weight for my twin sisters wedding in august (she's a size 6 and people don't believe we are sisters never mind twins) We have our bridesmaids dresses already (mine is a size 12 so I have to shift 2 dress sizes) We are also going to Magaluf for the hen party (my first time abroad and most of the girls going are size 8)

I also love food,its hard to get a good variety of fresh fruit and veg and low fat/diet versions of foods where I live so I'm worried I'm going to get bored of eating the same things. There are quite a few family members birthdays coming up too so I know there will be dinners out and cake around.

Any motivation or tips would be greatly appreciated! Xxx
  • AliR105
    AliR105 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Heeeeyyy!! *waves back manically*

Im Alison, 20 years old and a music student at uni. this is my second time back too. want to get into a smaller dress for the univerisity music ball in may. mega determined!!! i go to the gym afew times a week but i adore zumba. a - maz - ing!! i also have a part time job at costa which means im on my feet for up to 8 and 9 hours at a time! (sometimes, usual shift for me is 6-8) Im from Scotland :) like u, i need to be encouraged and sometimes find it hard to do this myself. welcome to add if u like :)
    Good luck!!!
    xxx
  • GrahamBarwick
    Options
    hello and good luck, add me if you like :)
  • natty1619
    natty1619 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Natalie. I live in Kent. I've been using MFP for a few months now and have managed to shift 1 stone so far. I'm always reading the forums but have never joined in before so please feel free to add me as a friend :happy:
  • Nessiep
    Nessiep Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    hi donna im a welshy from wlltshire..will add you honey..big hi xx
  • OllieGBR
    Options
    Welcome.
    I'm also from the UK, married with two great children who are fitter than both my wife and I!!
    I love food, but more importantly Chocolate. I could happily live on it alone.
    Good luck for the holiday!!

Ollie
  • richx83
    richx83 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    28 from the Midlands, feel free to add me anyone

Rich