11 months of exercise equals...

Options
29 pounds down, 29+ inches lost, and TONS of confidence!!

beforeafterjan2012.jpg

Pictures speak a thousand words :). I don't even recognize that girl in the first picture anymore!

I want to encourage everyone to stick with it. This is the time of year where people are making fitness resolutions and goals but get discouraged because most times there is not an instant result. Weightloss takes TIME. It takes dedication, energy, sweat, tears, but once you accomplish your goals there are no words to how PROUD it will make you feel about yourself. Sometimes it will take a year or more to get to your goals. Just keep showing up, pushing play, going to the gym... whichever is your favorite way to exercise... because your dedication and hard work will inspire those around you!

Replies

• kristy2671
    Options
    WOW! Thank you so much for posting this! You look awesome!
  • carpediem3
    carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Just wow! You look fantastic!
  • xoxokryssie
    Options
    you look fantastic!
  • wandalou1226
    Options
    thanks for providing incentive to stick with it... very motivating to choose the right things today... i take one day at a time and plan for success.
  • colehook
    Options
    You look amazing! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • miss_magzy
    miss_magzy Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    INCREDIBLE! You look amazing! Thanks for sharing!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    congrats! You look great. I started in February too, and now I have 30 lbs to go. Looking forward to reaching my goal weight in the next 11 months!
  • kikix5
    kikix5 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look great, Can I ask what workouts you were doing? My body looks like yours in your before pics, same trouble spots. :( and you NO longer have them!!!
  • seesaey
    seesaey Posts: 231
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone - 11 months ago I wouldn't have imagined this change.... I would've laughed at you. I hope it motivates you today!

WandaLou- you are exactly right, one day at a time! Make those daily healthy choices and soon it will become habit!

Stefaniee - I KNOW you will get to your goal weight! 55 pounds down already, amazing! Keep up the great work!

Kikix - for the first few weeks I used Zumba on my Wii, then did TurboJam for 4 weeks. I really noticed the changes happening once I started Turbo Fire! Now I run, do Turbo Fire, and a little P90X... training for my first half marathon next month! I could go on ALL day about Turbo Fire so let me know if you have questions :)
  • tumblingtumbleweed
    tumblingtumbleweed Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look so FIT! I was feeling a little tired and sore today but after seeing your pic I think I'm going to strap on some shoes and get out there. Thanks for posting
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Wowzie, you are right, two different people

Great job

Inspiring
  • jmorrisof2
    jmorrisof2 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    OMG! You look amazing. You can def tell the difference in the two pics. I can tell the diff in your legs big time and your stomach. Congrats! This is motivating. Thanks for sharing.
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Will keep looking at this motivation to keep going!
  • CiaraLeeMaxwell
    CiaraLeeMaxwell Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That is beautiful... thank you for helping to motivate others! :o] Including myself. Have a blessed day!
  • pangela13
    pangela13 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I am very proud of you, you look fantastic. Great job. Thank you for your words of encouragement. :flowerforyou:
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fab! Just goes to show hard work pays serious dividends!
  • adriannedyer16
    Options
    what work outs worked for u?
  • Courtneyyhilton
    Options
    SO MOTIVATING THANK YOU!
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!!! Keep going, killer!!!
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing change, all your effort was certainly worth it! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!