What's your problem area?

Options
Mine is my belly. Even when I weighed 100lbs (a long time ago!) I had a little protruding belly.

Now after two pregnancies it's even worse. Totally out of proportion to the rest of my body. I've got skinny arms and legs. And I always lose weight off my face first.

I want my belly to go away :mad: but I know it never will, no matter how much dieting and exercising I do.

What's your problem area?

Replies

• NishaMisha
    Options
    Mine is my stomach area and my wings! I know that I will evenutally have to have surgery if I ever want a flat tummy, but my arms are just screwed cause I've seen the scar that surgery leaves and I would rather have wings than that scar. =)
  • th2much
    th2much Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    :mad: Tummy , Its so difficult to lose this tummy :sad:
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    Refrigerator.
  • estelle74uk
    estelle74uk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Mine is bum and thighs, they are not huge huge, but they are always the bits that wobble and keep all the water and fat and cellulite that I can never ever seem to get rid off :O(
  • Charisse1011
    Charisse1011 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    My tummy:cry: , I went from 202 to 175. Im losing everywhere else and it seems it went right to my stomach.......:ohwell:
  • Hourglass25
    Hourglass25 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    My thighs! I have to work extra hard to lose an inch from that area.
  • Vermilla
    Vermilla Posts: 348
    Options
    Refrigerator.

Lol. Mine is the tummy, especially after having a kid
  • LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Refrigerator.

Lol!

Maybe I'll treat myself to a nice tummy tuck after I've got to my target weight. I'm only half joking.
  • jodieunited
    jodieunited Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    thighs and lower stomach grrrrr
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Refrigerator.

LOL!!! This is my big one!

On my actual body, I would say my lower abdomen...I've got the eternal pooch that just won't go away...
  • dasblondie
    dasblondie Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Butt and thighs :(
  • LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I'd kill for a big bum. Mine is flat as a pancake.

I suppose it's true what they say.....the grass is always greener!
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    My mouth
  • HeatherR930
    HeatherR930 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    My arms!!! I still have wings, bad, & if they are still this bad at 155 lbs & almost 5'8", I'm terrified they will never go away. Maybe they will just be the last to go...I hope!
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    i would love a booty too lol then it would even out im top heavy big boobies lol
    my problem area def the baby pooch i been looking up tips day in a day out of how to get rid and tighten up
  • Roxay81
    Roxay81 Posts: 19
    Options
    Ugh...My belly. I've always said that if I ever get a flat tire, I have a spare around my waist! I HATE it so much. It's the first place I gain and the last place I lose.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,319 Member
    Options
    Refrigerator.

Yup.
  • emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Thighs!!! I want to them to look more muscular/lean, and they are still kinda weak. A lot of hard work, but I'm willing to pay the dues to get them. :laugh:
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    I have large calves muscles. I don't think I can change that and it seems that people like them.
  • Mama2CnR
    Mama2CnR Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thighs and belly for sure...and they look even worse now that I've lost most of my boobs and butt lol Totally out of proportion!